IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Security 360 1.41

djmc

I have tried v1.41 [free] on three computers now and in every case Security 360 hangs about a third of the way through a scan. I have tried installing over the top, and clean installs without any change. I have reinstalled v1.40 on each, which works fine except for the requests to update on every boot/reboot. Any one found this and have a solution?

Hi djmc

At what file does it stop? (perhaps a screenshot?)

I have the same version (1.41) and use XP sp3 OS - by me it works fine.

Suggestions:

Try a chkdsk (the restart one chkdsk /p- or possibly the full one chkdsk /r)

Try sfc /scannow too.

Cheers

solbjerg

I have tried v1.41 [free] on three computers now and in every case Security 360 hangs about a third of the way through a scan. I have tried installing over the top, and clean installs without any change. I have reinstalled v1.40 on each, which works fine except for the requests to update on every boot/reboot. Any one found this and have a solution?

Archived