IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster autostart

Hi marcinl0,

Although it will not start automatic Gaming Mode, you can put the shortcut of Game Booster in the startup menu which is usually at:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

in XP, if youwant GB to run in startup.

As the function of GB depends on the running services and processes, it is not viable to start Gaming Mode before all the starup items start in the start of Windows.

Cheers.

You might want to think twice about that. What if critical services are stopped (like Virus Protection) and someone other than yourself turns on your computer? Or you turn it on and forget to go back to it? Your computer can be sitting unprotected.

Running GB is quick. I would suggest you manually run it.

You have a point there, it can be dangerous if you're not careful like everything automatic can :) However i think it would be a good option when you use it correctly. I'm generally in favor of having as many options as possible. Also i was kinda thinking about my laptop which isn't even connected to the internet

Go to the Microsoft website and download "AutoRuns." You can shut down things that auto start one bootup that can steal your resources. Also get Gamebooster and you can temporarily shut down things that you wish to start on bootup, but want them shut off temporarily so you can run your game and have as much resources available to you to play...

Archived