IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Schedule doesn't run [SOLVED]

I have my SmartDefrag set to run at 19.00 every Sunday but it never actually runs I always have to do it on Moday when I check the last time defraggged and find it wasn't done on Sunday evening.

I have very very carefully checked all my settings and can see nothing wrong with them.

Any ideas where I can find out what is happening

Hi jaycee

In addition to enoskype - do you have it running on batteries sunday evenings?

Cheers

solbjerg

I have my SmartDefrag set to run at 19.00 every Sunday but it never actually runs I always have to do it on Moday when I check the last time defraggged and find it wasn't done on Sunday evening.

I have very very carefully checked all my settings and can see nothing wrong with them.

Any ideas where I can find out what is happening

Hi jaycee6828,

Please give a bit of information about your OS, security sofrware, hardware, and your preferences of the Windows system settings.

The Screenshots of the settings of SD will be appreciated.

Cheers.

Hi,

I am using Windows 7, AVG freesoftware, selfbuild computer with AMD Phenom x4 9950 processor.

I have screenshots of the settings but need advice how to send them as 'insert image' asks for a url rather than a location on my computer.

Hi,

I am using Windows 7, AVG freesoftware, selfbuild computer with AMD Phenom x4 9950 processor.

I have screenshots of the settings but need advice how to send them as 'insert image' asks for a url rather than a location on my computer.

If you are unsure how to do a screenshot and post it here, go to Usage of IObit Products - Screenshots and Attachments in the Forum

All the best, woz of oz

Now and then there's a fool such as I

OK folks, I'm a fool time - I have just experimented by setting it to run a few minutes after the current time and it works OK.

I have had it set for 21.00 on Sunday evening and although I have looked at that hundreds (probably) of times I thought that was 7pm (doh) - as the computer is turned off at 8.30pm every night that is probably why it hasn't been running. I was thinking 19.00 was 9 hours after 12 o clock and making that 21.00!

Sorry to have wasted your time - I'll think before posting in future!!

hi jaycee

ha-ha - glad it work!

We all have blind spots from time to time. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

OK folks, I'm a fool time - I have just experimented by setting it to run a few minutes after the current time and it works OK.

I have had it set for 21.00 on Sunday evening and although I have looked at that hundreds (probably) of times I thought that was 7pm (doh) - as the computer is turned off at 8.30pm every night that is probably why it hasn't been running. I was thinking 19.00 was 9 hours after 12 o clock and making that 21.00!

Sorry to have wasted your time - I'll think before posting in future!!

Archived