IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Not enough Memory,while opening Outlook Express!!

garybear

Hi friends. I kept getting this message( There was an error opening this message.There is not enough memory. I think I solved the problem.Open tools on Internet explorer. Click on advanced and click reset browser at the bottom. This is for you that still use Outlook Express. You may have to enable some of your add ons after doing this ,but that's no big deal. This will also help you if your browser has been acting a little weird.==garybear

Hi friends :wink:

I personaly use Incredimail... Very enjoying software !

A notifier, changeable, announce a new mail... It's possible to use smileys, background colours or pictures...

Incredimail is free or premium (licence for life)

Best regards

Hi friends!!

Hi friends!! After further investigation, I have discovered Bill Gates wants you to replace Outlook Express with Windows Live. What ever Bill wants we all must do, so I have replaced Outlook Express with Windows Live. The reset works for a while ,but then you get the pop up message after awhile thatThere is not enough memory. I don't always like changes but Bill always gets his way and like good little Windows troopers we must all abide by MR gates rules.:evil::evil: PS My spouse is not happy with you Mr Gates!! http://www.pcworld.com/article/131662/microsoft_to_kick_vistas_email_app_to_the_curb.html

Gary, have you tried running ASC's Smart RAM utility?

Hi friend!! Yes I run it all the time. I don't have a memory problem. I have 70% free RAM most of the time. I have a Bill Gates problem. He screwed up Vista, Microsoft Security Essentials, and now he wants to ***** up Email:lol: I use gmail, but my wife likes Outlook Express, so I keep it for her. She will get used to Windows Live. It will all work out!! It's just a damn shame Bill Gates has such poor people working for him:lol: Our people on this forum are 10 times smarter than his #1 dude. I love my forum and my friends!!==garybear

Hi Bill Gates!!

Hi Mr. Gates!! Here is some more of your BS. My friends at IObit forum will help you fix your ***** ups. You need to recruit some of our members because you have a bunch of dumb xxxxx. We work cheap on our forum. We're not in it for the almighty dollar. This is just another of your ***** ups. You are good at putting programs out before you get the bugs out, and here is another example. Vista: Microsoft Security Essentials: and now Windows Live. Nice going Bill!! Lets put out another program for 200$ and ***** some more people, and then another program 200$ to fix your **** ups:evil::evil:

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=6496

Archived