IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

error mesage on scheduled defrag

I was getting an error message on scheduled defrag. So i went into the scheduler and changed the times. When I changed them and hit "apply"

I got a pop up that asked for user name and password.

The password was blank so I filled it in and filled in the confirm password box.

I then got error message 0x8007052e Logon failure unkonown user name or bad password.

Any ideas? I dont remeber ever setting a password for iobit products. and since there was a confirm password box that kind of supports this idea.

thanks

Hi mcb

Do you use administrator password for your computer?

Do you mind providing a screenshot?

Cheers

solbjerg

I was getting an error message on scheduled defrag. So i went into the scheduler and changed the times. When I changed them and hit "apply"

I got a pop up that asked for user name and password.

The password was blank so I filled it in and filled in the confirm password box.

I then got error message 0x8007052e Logon failure unkonown user name or bad password.

Any ideas? I dont remeber ever setting a password for iobit products. and since there was a confirm password box that kind of supports this idea.

thanks

Archived