IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Turbo Boost resets to off on each scan

rickoh

is there a setting or a way to keep turbo boost turned on indefinatley? Also...if I have to reboot my computer for any reason...and although ASC is in my startup....the turbo boost defaults back to 'off'. Am I doing something wrong??

Hi ricoh,

You are not doing something wrong, as it is designed to work as it is.

Please read the quote from IObit Guy below, logic is the same, so Turbo Boost works same as Game Booster.

Quote by IObit Guy:

Originally Posted by IObit Guy http://forums.iobit.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif

Game Booster does not touch your hardware or system settings. It only closes background process and services temporarily, so after a reboot, everything will be normal.

Cheers.

I can see how you would want to use turbo-boost before clicking the "Care" button. Especially with defrag etc. However, this turns off all types of important programs and devices.... INCLUDING ANTI-VIRUS PROTECTION.

Why would you want to run with the boost on all the time?

8)

Hi Valuater,

Nice to see you here.

BTW, Turbo Boost only turns off A/V if you choose it to do so, ie., you have to check the checkbox of A/V software manually for Game Booster to disable the anti virus software.

It is not a default choice.

Cheers.

Archived