IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Where can I get old version

colion

I have installed and reinstalled 4.01 over and over. Whenever the program starts it throws an error message and stops. If I restart the same thing happens. I have had it. Does anyone know where I can download the old version 3.01 (I think that's the number). I deleted it (stupid) because I had complete faith in Iobit (dumb). Thanks for any leads.

Tried last night to download but kept getting a corrupt file. This morning was able to download.

Installed the new version and got error during installation. Then went and ran registry cleaner which found many lines for SmartDefrag. Cleaned all of those and rebooted. Then installed the new version again. No installation error and so far no other errors. Obviously there is something wrong with the uninstaller that uninstalls the old version before the new one is installed.

Anyone who installs the latest version should be sure not to delete the setup file for version 3.1 in case there is a problem with the new version.

Archived