IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

new Ultimate Boot CD (UBCD) BETA 5.0 RC2

if not used before here are some tutorials to browse

http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/tutorials.html

i strongly recommended this ,you will need to patch the download,file with there patch

plus its made to kill drive ,if wanting to sell your system and clean the drives

its not a rescue disk..as far as i can make out..

be aware its in BETA STAGE.!!

in other words not fully finished..proven..

itsmejjj

i love this man.he is brilliant..the best i have seen is in Deadwood..

the western...

looks close to what i look like bar the hair.my is black, silver and some what longer.

and my eyes a very blue..

i have the same weathered look.and the skin.we are almost the same age.

and i am 6.5 tall other than that a fast glance we could be mistaken as the same. MAN ..many have asked me if I am him. over the years.

itsmejjj

i don't want to say ,bar its a hot country..and all of us are very tanned ,dark skinned from the sun,over the years.you would be right thinking he was..

funny thing is he is better know in the USA then in England,look him up

you be shocked to know he has made many moves(starred)

i dont know ,but get the deadwood ,cd (hire them) watch this western.

more info type deadwood look for the HBO .western.DEADWOOD...

be warned ,its XXX rated ,lots of foul words..but that makes the seasons so brilliant! also not recommended for any one under 18 years old..and even then that would depend on the youngster,

any how yes look him up!

itsmejjj

Hi Guys,

Still a little off topic, but I first became acquainted with Ian McShane in the old BBC series Lovejoy and enoskype is right you would hardly recognize him in the avatar picture. Lovejoy was one of my favorite TV guilty pleasures.

A.T

• 2 weeks later...

this one better? sort of reflects my mood ,mean.to fight back!

this one i love

is a good tool,helps (ANGER) gets one better.and go it head on in life.as one never knows.

i always been one to fight back from situations.

itsmejjj

Archived