IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Pro cannot repair menushowdelay It claims current 10 when 200 is recommended

rebilog

Hi rebilog,

Please read USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread, there are very useful information there.

Manually Scan and select the optimizations that you don't want ASC Pro to repair and put them into Ignore list.

Detailed explanation is in the above thread.

If you want ASC to optimize the menushowdelay, than after Scan click Repair button to let it fix the delay.

Cheers.

Is it a Problem

With your current setting of "10", display of your menus is faster than the recommended "200" (system default is 400).So in this case,you would not be "speeding up your PC".My preference is "0" You can adjust this through regedit to any value you like..Run > regedit > click OK - expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER > expand Control Panel > click on Desktop- in the right pane,find and right click on Menu Show Delay and choose Modify-enter any number you wish (lower is faster) >OK > close > log off > log on-that's it :wink: Add this setting adjustment to the ignore list in ASC after the next scan-Cheers!

ASC Pro cannot repair menushowdelay It claims current 10 when 200 is recommended

Thank you very much, the two responses were very helpful. I also found a site where I found a zip file which would change the registry. Rebil

Archived