IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

HijackThis 2.0.4

usefullll

Trend Micro HijackThis is a free utility that generates an in depth report of registry and file settings from your computer. HijackThis makes no separation between safe and unsafe settings in its scan results giving you the ability to selectively remove items from your machine. In addition to this scan and remove capability

HijackThis comes with several tools useful in manually removing"" malware ""from a computer.

And you better be sure it is!

IMPORTANT:

HijackThis does not determine what is good or bad. Do not make any changes to your computer settings unless you are an"expert computer user"

my advice stay clear from this app.unless you understand what you do!

be very aware of this tool..

know what you do with it!

itsmejjj

Thanks jjj, i don't use it for Malware removal or some sort (not on my own..) just ''weekly or monthly'' checkup on my computer logs that's all. Regarding the logs, I still learning in process to identify them :mrgreen:

Trend Micro HijackThis is a free utility that generates an in depth report of registry and file settings from your computer. HijackThis makes no separation between safe and unsafe settings in its scan results giving you the ability to selectively remove items from your machine. In addition to this scan and remove capability

HijackThis comes with several tools useful in manually removing"" malware ""from a computer.

And you better be sure it is!

IMPORTANT:

HijackThis does not determine what is good or bad. Do not make any changes to your computer settings unless you are an"expert computer user"

my advice stay clear from this app.unless you understand what you do!

be very aware of this tool..

know what you do with it!

itsmejjj

Archived