IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game booster only turns off one thing

I just installed game booster 1.4, and i check all the boxes for "unnesesary things" and then switch to gaming mode, another thing pops up asking me to check 2 more things (some system 32 file (lol im not turning that off) and quicktime) so i check quiktime, click start, and on the list all it does is turn on quicktime and its done. Any help?

Hi Scatcycle,

There are three buttons "Close them", "Skip", and "Cancel" on the Close Background Programs window after clicking "Switch to Gaming Mode!" button on the main GUI of Game Booster.

You should click either "Skip" button, or "Close them" button for Game Booster to function.

If you click "Skip" button, Game Booster will only stop the checked Services and release some memory.

If you click "Close them" button, Game Booster will close the checked Programs running in the background and stop the checked Services and release some memory.

If you click "Cancel" button, Game Booster will return to the state prior to clicking "Switch to Gaming Mode!" button.

There is no Start button to click in Game Booster.

I hope this helps.

Cheers.

Archived