IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

i could use a little help with smart ram!!!

jsr27

im going crazy over this problem because its my favorite part of asc.well i cant seem to get the skins to work. ive almost givin up on it. i can do exactly what it says and it will say there isnt a path in the system or something. i ve uninstalled it and cleaned the registry with ccleaner then reinstalled it and its a complete repeat cycle! :-? now asc wont let me open the smart ram option i dont no what to do. ide rather whoever gives me a hand with this focus on the smart ram situation im having then we can try to get the skins problems later. thank you for any help. :-D

Hi jsr27,

Let's begin all from scratch.

After uninstalling ASC, use BitRemover 1.41 after making sure that no process concerning ASC (including SmartRAM and other utilities) is running.

Disable all security software and install the most recent version of ASC, ie. ASC 3.51 with administrator rights.

Restart the PC, run ASC, and run SmartRAM from Utilities section of ASC.

If SmartRAM works, we will look to XSkin options.

Cheers.

Archived