IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC or Security 360 issue!

Not sure which one is causing the issue. But I just installed them both today after a reformat and now I have this popping up every time I try to open something.

I tried exiting both programs to see which one is doing it but even then this Scan pops up. Can someone tell me why it's doing that and looking for some install msi. (Scan.msi) and how to stop it. It's driving me crazy can't game or my class work for this constantly popping up every 3-5 secs. TY! Holla!!!

ok first thing back up the system

a file known as "scan.msi"..is missing to restore it please run.

Click start then run, type sfc /scan now then press enter to replace the system files, you need the XP CD. or your OS CD..

System File Check will show an on screen blue progress bar, when done reboot..

if its fixed reback up your system!!

itsmejjj

ok first thing back up the system

a file known as "scan.msi"..is missing to restore it please run.

Click start then run, type sfc /scan now then press enter to replace the system files, you need the XP CD. or your OS CD..

System File Check will show an on screen blue progress bar, when done reboot..

if its fixed reback up your system!!

itsmejjj

Sad thing is this is a Dell with my OS pre-installed. I don't have access to the main OS disk. I would actually have to send it in to have that done or just use Ctrl+F10 to completely restore the PC - Which I really don't want to do at this time. There has to be another way to fix this issue that This program removed somehow.

I was able to fix the issue by following the post I lucked up and found on HP site. TY! fro the help here though!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-All-in-One-Install-and/Missing-Scan-msi-DocumentViewer-msi-PhotoGallery-msi-files/m-p/122745

Archived