IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

question about readyboost

jsr27

ive got vista and already have 4GB of RAM. if i was to buy a usb flash drive and start using readyboost would it speed up my laptop? what amount of memory should the usb flash drive have. ive seen 2GB and higher. thanks for the help.;-)

ive got vista and already have 4GB of RAM. if i was to buy a usb flash drive and start using readyboost would it speed up my laptop? what amount of memory should the usb flash drive have. ive seen 2GB and higher. thanks for the help.;-)

http://www.pcworld.com/article/131742/readyboost_flash_drives_lack_significant_boost.html

read here i would not bother my self you already have 4GB and the OS depending (VISTA OR WIN 7 )would not need more than that.

The technology works with only the fastest flash drives--those capable of 3.5-megabytes-per-second throughput for 4KB random reads, and 2.5-MBps speeds for 512KB random writes.

ascot

Archived