IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I'm having the same problem with IE8!!

garybear

but I am running XP not vista.)there alone is the problem.

i think you XP people use IE 7 and be better of.or change to win7 now problem free

MS is not interested when it comes to XP.its a redundant OS now, very poorly supported.if at all,

thy will stop any and all in march as of this year.so to advode conflicting problems you will need to consider the NEW OS WINDOWS 7

also the new one IE 9 is written and now soon to be released.in its full capacity

for WINDOWS 7 .but could run ok on the other older OS like vista.and to a lesser extent XP

people need to understand XP is now old technology..and slowly dieing...

ascot

but I am running XP not vista.)there alone is the problem.

i think you XP people use IE 7 and be better of.or change to win7 now problem free

MS is not interested when it comes to XP.its a redundant OS now, very poorly supported.if at all,

thy will stop any and all in march as of this year.so to advode conflicting problems you will need to consider the NEW OS WINDOWS 7

also the new one IE 9 is written and now soon to be released.in its full capacity

for WINDOWS 7 .but could run ok on the other older OS like vista.and to a lesser extent XP

people need to understand XP is now old technology..and slowly dieing...

ascot

Hi friend !! you are probably right on about XP. I love my XP3 and IMHO Bill Gates is a money grubbing SOB. He's not rich enough and wants more. What a sorry person he is. I wish the SOB nothing but bad luck. I tried to go back to IE7 but didn't have any luck. Do you have any suggestions. Bill Gates may not make the pearly gates, and I won't shed one tear for the SOB.==garybear

Hi sunny

do you have google toolbar, if yes delete and reboot does the problem go away.

googletoolbar causing many problems with ie8

if you do not have googletoolbar try and disable addons one by one remember to restart ie8 after you remove each one.

Hi friend!! Yes I have Google toolbar. I will delete it!! I have disabled all addons and that didn't help.. I have two things that stop working after my PC has been on all night (IE8 and Outlook Express) Every thing else works just fine . If I put my PC in standby, then I don't have a problem. Attaching screen shots. Thanks friend!! I need all the help I can get. PS Here is a Zip of the first screen shot.

msn_com.zip

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/957700

dear Gary read this first.

and read how to uninstall ie8 best of luck..i use 8 on win7 sometimes.but its not that good..you could disable it? and just use fire fox -or a other browser instead.again.i am not sure what or how Xp will do nor if it any use to you.

i do be leave it was designed for XP.IE7 and IE 8 was made for VISTA..

as in compatibility.the new one IE 9 is aimed at WINDOWS 7

many are trying out the different ones with the wrong OS..

i think 7 should be used for XP only,8 for vista.only,9 for win7 only..

this should save compatibility problems..

your XP is not happy with IE*8* that's is it..and more and more programs ,updated you will find the same..as time ticks along..you need to disengage updates.and add on.to IE.7.plus stop any updating for XP..

"many do not understand this..its finished.redundant"

MS will destroy it one way or the other.ether by incompatibility.add ons.

telling you to update to IE * OR (9)or win7 that's it in a nut shell.

many will keep using XP and will run into trouble more and more

and mess up there systems..until every one accepts this.you and XP users will continue to have major problems..

no matter what is said or how upset one gets XP,is KAPUT.next to go will be Vista.

win7 is all MS is interested in..once every one understands this and change

your OS the better.and problem free you become..

it happened with 95.98.2000.and so on..

and we are certainly not just talking IE...

you will get advice to use the new chrome, or this or that browser.sure try it .but remember XP was not around when this type of app was made.

its aimed at win7.yes thy may work on different OS builds .but again thy are for the new OS..

ascot

garybear

i have ie8 working perfect on the wife's laptop with xp sp3.

The errors look memory related, maybe a program or addon linked to ie8 is leaking memory.

try safe mode with internet access and open and shut internet related programs checking mem usage, if some programs will not open in safe mode try exercise again when out of safe mode.

[do you remember ages ago my story of paying back the memory]

Hi friends!!

Hi Guys!! I uninstalled IE8, and installed IE7. IE7 won't let me access the internet. I guess I'll leave it this way for a while and see what happens. Thanks for all your suggestions!! I hate Bill Gates!!

Hi friend!!

looking at your screenshot your pcwizard, revo, and unlocker are all old versions and have since been updated

Hi friend!! Didn't see up date for unlocker, but got the other ones. Thanks friend!!

Hi sunny

garybear you also have zonealarm that can cause loads of problems, might be worth an uninstall put another firewall on temp to see if problem sorted.

zonealarm is one to avoid in my book.

Hi friend!! I just installed Zone Alarm this week. What do you use for firewall?? I'm going to let it rest for now,I've been fighting it all day. I went all the way back to IE6 and kept up dating. I now am back to IE8 and it's acting a little different, so will see what happens. I really appreciate your help on this sunny.==garybear PS I will post back after I have left this rest a while and give a progress report!!

Hi sunny!!

i have ie8 working perfect on the wife's laptop with xp sp3.

The errors look memory related, maybe a program or addon linked to ie8 is leaking memory.

try safe mode with internet access and open and shut internet related programs checking mem usage, if some programs will not open in safe mode try exercise again when out of safe mode.

[do you remember ages ago my story of paying back the memory]

Hi my friend!! You are very smart my friend!! I think you were on to my problem from the very start. I think it was a memory leak and the damn problem was Bill Gates. I hate the SOB. OK sunny; I"m in the Canadian Hunter. That's not good!! Old doc told me it's a no no. What the hell ;I'm 72. What's it going to do; kill me. Big deal!! Here's what happened!! I first uninstalled IE8 in ADD and remove. That took me back to IE7; which wouldn't work, so I uninstalled that SOB too. That took me back to IE6. That worked, but wanted to up date me to IE7; which I let it do. IE7 wouldn't work after up date, so down loaded and installed IE8 over the top. Things are really looking good. I can't say for sure but my RAM is setting at 72% free after being on all day. It hasn't done that in a long time. Things are really looking good and I'll know tomorrow for sure. Any other program would have uninstalled and installed normally. Not are good old Bill Gates programs. He has control of the whole world and is a greedy SOB. Should have the best people in the world working for him, and should want to help people. Hell no; the SOB wants more $$$. I hope he rots in hell!! I have heard it will be easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle that a rich man to inter heaven. I hope Bill Gates rots in hell and I that is not the right way for me to feel; but I do!! Old Canadian Hunter is kicking my butt, and I'm off to bed. Thanks for being my friend sunny!!

Archived