IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

(Shared Files) Fichiers partagés

Hello, I used to share a file on the network with my other PC, since I made a good clean with all the tools IObit, I'm just more,

When I run the shared folder (in Explorer - Sharing and security), I get:

"An error occurred when sharing files. The service server has not started. The shared resource was not created. "

This message is incomprehensible to me;

After research, I did:

"Start | run | services.msc

Locate the service "Server", right click on the file name, properties ..."

but it changes nothing,

I read on a forum that the problem was a firewall or a security service .

Have you any idea?

Thank you in advance

Bonjour, J'Ai l'habitude de partager les fichiers 'surLe Réseau Avec Mon Autre PC, mais puis que J'Ai Un bon fel Nettoyage Avec Tous les IObit Outils, JE n'arrivent plus,

Lorsque JE lance Le Partage de dossier (sous Explorateur - Partage etSécurité), J'Ai le message:

"Une Erreur s'est produite sieurs couleurs du partage de dossiers. Serveur de service Le tu vas être Demarre Pas. La ressource n'était Partagée Pas encore Créée par. "

EST ce message Pour Moi incompréhensible;

Après recherches, sel J'Ai:

"Démarrer | exécuteur | services.msc

Repérez le service "serveur", clic droit sur le nom de fichier, Propriétés ..."

*MAIS CELA rien ne change,

J'Ai lu sur le forum que Le Problème de l'ONU venait dun feu pare d'Sécurité des Nations Unies service

AVEZ UNE idée vous?

Merci par Avance

Hi ngispert

Let's have a look at your services, please.

Go to services.msc in Run and in the toolbar click on Export list to a location of your choosing and then either attach the file to your post or insert the list in the post if there is room for it.

The attached file can be sent as a zip file too if it should be too big for attaching uncompressed.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. do you have anything in your Ignore List?

Hello, I used to share a file on the network with my other PC, since I made a good clean with all the tools IObit, I'm just more,

When I run the shared folder (in Explorer - Sharing and security), I get:

"An error occurred when sharing files. The service server has not started. The shared resource was not created. "

This message is incomprehensible to me;

After research, I did:

"Start | run | services.msc

Locate the service "Server", right click on the file name, properties ..."

but it changes nothing,

I read on a forum that the problem was a firewall or a security service .

Have you any idea?

Thank you in advance

Bonjour, J'Ai l'habitude de partager les fichiers 'surLe Réseau Avec Mon Autre PC, mais puis que J'Ai Un bon fel Nettoyage Avec Tous les IObit Outils, JE n'arrivent plus,

Lorsque JE lance Le Partage de dossier (sous Explorateur - Partage etSécurité), J'Ai le message:

"Une Erreur s'est produite sieurs couleurs du partage de dossiers. Serveur de service Le tu vas être Demarre Pas. La ressource n'était Partagée Pas encore Créée par. "

EST ce message Pour Moi incompréhensible;

Après recherches, sel J'Ai:

"Démarrer | exécuteur | services.msc

Repérez le service "serveur", clic droit sur le nom de fichier, Propriétés ..."

*MAIS CELA rien ne change,

J'Ai lu sur le forum que Le Problème de l'ONU venait dun feu pare d'Sécurité des Nations Unies service

AVEZ UNE idée vous?

Merci par Avance

Hi ngispert

It is hard for me to check - first: it is in French - second: the coloumns Name and Description should have been broadened before taking the screenshots, to make me better understand which service it is describing.

By the way it is possible to attach those 3 screenshots to your post - read about how in Usage of IObit Products.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. The easiest way to send the list is to open services and in the toolbar click on the icon for Export List - save the file somewhere and attach it to your post

Hello,

for answer me, translating into English?

Hi ngispert

No reason to feel despondent :-)

Just zip the file - and then attach it - if you just read Usage of IObit Products - it is all explained there!

Cheers

solbjerg

j'abandonne, je ne peux exporter ma liste, elle est trop lourde (plus de 19,(KB)

I give up, I cannot export my list, it is too heavy (over 19 (KB)

Hi ngispert

Thank you!

What caught my eye was the DNS setting, which you had as deactivated - I have personally found that this can cause trouble. Try changing that - (for example to automatic) and if it helps remember to place that setting in the ignore list, when running System Optimize.

Another thing I noticed was Windows Time, which was also deactivated

- in my opinion also a security setting that is pretty unnecessary.

I have it on automatic as well. This too should afterwards be placed in the ignore list during System Optimize.

I will study your attachment in more detail later.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. It is only as screenshot that it is necessary to broaden the coloumns, - your .txt file I just copy and insert in Excel to view it there line by line.

je suis vos conseils, j'ai agrandi la colonne, j'ai fait exporter et compresser et voir PJ !!!

I am following your advice, I Blew Up the column, I compress and export and this is how how it looks!

Archived