IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Suggestion for Advanced Windows Care v3.0

edwardng

AWC + Spyware Defender + Smart defrag + Smart RAM = AWC v3.0

should

improve registry clenear

improve spyware cleaner

improve junk files cleaner

improve privacy cleaner

improve defragment speed and fix some bugs

change the awc appearance layout and add some skin

improve add or remove

Support these "open-source" ideas

i think it will awards many prizes

They already have all of these applets in the main program and improved editions are available for testing as betas on these forums... They will be integrated into AWC 3.0 when it is released (and it will have the new skin and the like). The only issue that is encountered by conglomerating all the programs into a single version of AWC (AWC 3.5 as you called it) is that consumers may not want all the programs in one as many find it better that AWC is very simple and clean as it is now.

Believe me, I agree with you- what could be simpler than having an all-in-one?- But I have brought it up before and users shot it down. I think some are afraid that the free tools will no longer be offered in free versions or they have their own ideas about which programs are the best and they like to pick and choose between software vendors for what they feel are the best products (but have you ever seen a company that works harder than IObit to improve its software and innovate new technologies?)... perhaps just a pro version should include all the software.

And don't worry, even with all of your suggestions, there are already several other ideas for tools that could help the user speed up his PC. Smart RAM was one of those just a short while ago as was Smart Defrag.

Thank you for the suggestions, though, and if you really want to do some real work for IObit you can test the betas that are available on the forums. That way, when you submit suggestions that are specific and feasible, it is likely that they will be later implimented into the program. Thanks again.

I think they should have the added utilities offered as add ons or plugins. Choose what you want. The problem I have with all in ones is that they have the potential to conflict with major programs that one may already have.

For instance... I have NOD32 as an antivirus.. I have Perfect Disk as a defrag utility... I have Comodo as a firewall. I like what AWC2 does for my computer but I may not want AWC3 or better if they incorporate a defrag that takes over the defragmentation of my hard drives... a possible future antivirus that would conflict with NOD32... and a possible furture firewall that would want me to uninstall the one I have already. Live OneCare is a good example. Once you install it... you have no option of turning off individual utilities. If AWC3 or better comes with any utility that wants to take over an already installed utility...then I won't buy into it and just keep the older version that I know works without conflicts.

Archived