IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

15 antivirus bypasssed

titou56

Since Windows XP, a memory write protection is keeping any driver from altering the kernel code, which effectively blocks these kinds of exploits. However, we can still overwrite any part of the kernel stack or kernel objects (for example modify current EPROCESS structure to gain privileges). In general, in case of incorrect OUT parameter validation implementation, we may have arbitrary kernel mode write possibility, which is usually enough to take over the whole machine.

and it it gets worse.

read this page..now you may listen to this old man .and what i have said for years.?

Almost every software that implements SSDT hooks is vulnerable to the bug

MOST FIRE WALLS USE IT TODAY..

but let me also sate this ,yes there are type attacks,or exploits and the finding look very

scary.but in practice not easy.

if a system is well tweaked,hardened to the out side of it.(NET)

a attacker needs to know where your PC is hooked up to.than implement a attack.on the system.

and if you only use your browser not a hope in Hades.

plus the dns,and data ports blocking makes this not possible.now add a proxy

to that .imposable.and to this a spoofing ip program,not findable..plus filters

to waylay your IP .your safe from explores finding you.

i have have read this and followed this .very impressive. but yes like every thing a nice bit of scare murmuring..

we are all vulnerable,if one is on the net,yes but in practice not realy

not that easy to take over a pc..if you are there using it.

sure unintended. by you (leave it on) you could be.so never leave it running without you sitting there.

turn of the modem when done..or play a game.watch a movie,do some typing,

or just fiddle about .lock the pc.down from the net

now what is alarming that the AV industry,is very poor,all the big names

according to the finding are not worth the $ one pays for. and can be bypassed so easy...! that is my concern mostly that viruses are free to set upon A system.

again if one accepts the findings..

itsmejjj

http://www.matousec.com/info/articles/plague-in-security-software-drivers.php

Archived