IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Macrium Reflect.

http://www.macrium.com/reflectfree.asp

latest version for the one who want a good decent backup application..

2 versions .please be aware...

free @nd pay version..are for download..make sure what you are seeking

thank you..

Hi friend!! Hey jjj try this 30 day free trial of Macrium. You can do a lot more things. If you like it you can keep it and buy license or you can uninstall it and install the free version again. I would like to know what you think. I'm thinking I might buy the regestered version for 39$. I'm trying the 30 day trial and it's really cool. Try it and tell me what you think. PS I just installed the trial over the top of the free and had no problem.

http://www.macrium.com/download.asp

Dear members & Gary

had crossed my mind .but its all i need.the version i have before this one i will

keep and very happy in what is made to do back up my booting drive(image it)

i have downloaded this one as well .just in case. (safety)

the reason.i am telling every one is its free.totally.free..

a 1 time validation. license no.( so it can be use no nags)and now have it backed up never need a different one..or really interested in its extras.

the reason while thy offer it free my thinking grab it.install it ,back it up

just encase thy may change there mind ..i mean this kindly..

personally i advice all who read this, download it..install it .make a back up.

to your external usb drive. and you have a fully Restoration image..of your drive.

itsmejjj

• 2 months later...

Archived