IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Maxthon ?

Thanks for the Info!

Very Interesting!

but I think I'll still stay with IE-9. :grin:

(It has Never Failed to do what I need it to do, so there's no need to try any of the other UnKnowns)

Toppack, leave the dark side for the good side. I know you can feel it calling you. Don't resist it, don't fight it, let your instinct guide you. There is hope!!

Try Chrome. It took me a bit to get used to it but once I did, I will never return to the dark side of the evil empire again.

• 4 weeks later...

I was using maxthon for awhile and thought it was pretty light and fast, but I recently found another browser that is even lighter and faster than maxthon, it is called slim browser and have been quite happy with it thusfar. here is a link for those who might want to check it out slimbrowser.net/en/ it is the leanest, lightest and fastest browser I have found so far. the install file is only about 3 megs

Archived