IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Hijack Analysis Report

thanks enoskype and samtso for your replies.

I have deleted several items from the results of the Hijack Reports and without adverse effects. Since a Restore Point was created before I deleted, I proceeded and without adverse effects, thankfully. Thus, my Hijack Report reflects very little, and mostly, IOBit entries.

CNET, Majorgeeks, and other malware, spyware, Adware, virus referral sites don't reference Advance System Care and Iobit. Why is that?

And, I see that the Support Forum is flooded w/ repeated same concerns that could be addressed easily in a little "Read Me" or tutorial that could be more productive than trying to read through thousands of Q/A's and Forums, which are frustrating when you're just trying to get things in order.... I would be most happy to help with this........Cristie

Hijack Analysis Report, May 21.txt

Hi again Cristie,

I hope you have not deleted the files by checking the checkboxes, as this would cause a disaster.

Please DO NOT DO That.

I understand that you have deleted the rest of the report from the text file.

I strongly advise you to read the whole thread of USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS .

CNET, MajorGeeks, and other security sites do not mention ASC because ASC is not a security software.

CNET and MajorGeeks and many others refers Advanced SystemCare and other softwares of IObit highly in their All-in-One-Tools and relevant sections such as Smart Defrag, Game Booster, IObit Uninstaller, Random Password Generator, etc..

The security software of IObit is IObit Security 360.

I don't think they will refer to IS360 in the security sites as there was a dispute and accusation from another security software company.

IObit is going to release a new security software replacing IS360 called Malware Fighter soon when it is ready.

The repeated same concerns are because of not reading the relevant section of the forum where the problems are clearly shown as [sOLVED] specificly in the False Positives section.

Please feel free to post your points in sticky About the use of Iobits products thread in General Forums section.

I am copying your above post to here (Advanced SystemCare section), you can continue the discussion from here if you wish.

Thank you and cheers.

Archived