IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ISD 4.01 Stuck on "Analyzing"

I will defragment and optimiz a drive and then use the drive a little. If after not much use I try to Analyze or Defragment/Optimize that drive ISD will sit there with the Analyze activity indicator animated, the progress bar will be stuck on some % (like 1%, 6%, 10%) and nothing is going anywhere. If a drive has been defragmented and optimized, should Analyze not still analyze the drive?

Thanks,

- Dave

I seem to be having the same issue...it's stuck on 6% analyzing...I just changed the file structure on my External HD from FAT32 to NTFS, then reformatted it in NTFS just for good measure. I replaced all the files I had on it previously, and now SmartDefrag just kinda sits there at 6% analyzing. It's a 120Gb Western Digital drive if that helps.

EDIT: Also, when I try to stop it, it won't stop. I can pause and resume it, but it won't stop. Also the right sidebar on the SD window is displaying "Navigation to the webpage cancelled." if that means anything. Where there used to be the news and links, it's all blank now. Hope this helps!

EDIT 2: When I refresh the page, the links come back as they should normally be.

Archived