IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster 2

o.k i am sorry for bieng impatient like this, after hearing your scenarios i will wait.

don't think i am afraid of the problems you mentioned i always have a system problems, i have formated my pc about 1000 times before but i will try to avoid the reasons of them and learn more and more about windows as i can.

no need to mention that i spend almost two or three days just reinstalling my progs & games back in place.

again sorry for the impatient act.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can't help it.

we have to wait until they got the triger pulled.

i mean what is going on the thread started on may and yet we are about to say goodbye august where is iobit promise about releasing it on august ???

that was a big lie !

i hate too wait longer than this but i can't do any thing exept waiting.

NEW screenshots in post #1 by IObit Guy.

When to release: Beta 1 will come out around Sep 15, 2010. (Sorry, we have to postpone the releasing date of Beta 1 to make everything perfect)

New/Improved Feature:

- Better optimization for a gaming system

- Detection and downloading for the latest drivers

- Detection and downloading for the latest gaming tools like Steam

- More powerful tweaks for system and games

- Enhanced game defrag

- Enhanced automatic solutions

- Free version vailable

It is understood from the changes that there will be paid (Premium) and free versions.

It seems that Epicmaster's & masterblaster's wishes HERE are coming to life.:lol:

BTW, the screenshot in post # one is updated with many new screenshots of the GUI.

Cheers.

what!!!

after all that waiting you delayed it i am tired of waiting not from august i don't remember the exact month i saw this thread maybe june or jul but i am really angry now can't take this any more i will wait and i won't visit this thread to hear the stuped delayes excues from iobit (do what ever you want even deleting my user i dont care any more).

i waited a month or two and you are adding the third what's all this for are you playing a game with us or what i was damn sure that you'll release it before the end of the month.

I love the looks of this. I sure hope this isn't getting bloated.

How much memory is taken up once Game Booster 2 is run? If the footprint is larger, than the most important function of this software was diminished for additional functionality and looks.

Oh, for the guy above this post, calm down. It's not the end of the world.

No worry about the resources!

Hi masterblaster,

According to our internal testing, the main GUI of GBv2 Beta eats double resources of GBv1, around 10MB ram, which is still small enough compared with other applications. The system tray of GBv2 Beta takes a very small footprint on the system, the same or even smaller than GBv1.

Certainly, we will keep optimizing the codes.

I love the looks of this. I sure hope this isn't getting bloated.

How much memory is taken up once Game Booster 2 is run? If the footprint is larger, than the most important function of this software was diminished for additional functionality and looks.

Oh, for the guy above this post, calm down. It's not the end of the world.

looks nice, well done IObit

to the impatient guy: calm down IObit arent that slow, compared to companies like valve who delay everything by about 3 months.

also to the impatient guy:

Yeah man, chill, its just an application, get out of your basement and go outside to breath some fresh air. You have zero authority to get mad over a free product, so just calm down.

I wonder what happens to you when a cool game is about to come out and its delayed 3 months as opposed to 1 month. Do you break your keyboard, or do you simply strangle your self. just askin' ;-)

Also, GUI looks AWESOME! :grin:

Hi, very nice app.

well this is my rant ! about game booster.

Here goes, Game booster is the name' really should be named' end services v2.0.

My reason follows, The app keeps your computer services shut down in the hope it will boost games ?? - is that what the app is for or is it to managed a tangle computer full of services you don't need running.

Is the app for a pc for a weak computer system ?? a high end machine with good components should have no problem running game and services running in background, a pc with 4 cores and a high end graphics card, there should not be slow downs in performance with the amount of power computers are today.

The app don't even touch your game apart from the defrag on offer ! if such the name game booster is to ween in a audience, i take my hat of you have done really well, but come on guys this game booster is not a game app that will give you more fraps or super change your game to run so fast it will fly of from you hard drive, game booster is more of a handy man's tool kit in tuning services that effects the performance of your computer system.

Any think that is free is at lest worth a looking at, please understand i have used this game booster many of times, i even use all other software from you guys, i hope you see where my rant is not to put the software down, to address some issues i notice while using your game booster.

Hi masterblaster,

According to our internal testing, the main GUI of GBv2 Beta eats double resources of GBv1, around 10MB ram, which is still small enough compared with other applications. The system tray of GBv2 Beta takes a very small footprint on the system, the same or even smaller than GBv1.

Certainly, we will keep optimizing the codes.

I show BG1 eating 5 megs minimized. That agrees with what you show. I sure hate to see it double in size with GB2. I will wait for the beta to pass judgement to see if giving up that much was worth the additional functionality. I just hope this doesn't become a Swiss Army Knife. ASC3 fills that need. No need for another version of that. Your design work is simply incredible.

Guest theman20

Re: Game Booster 2

Hi, I'm a fan of game booster - and these new features are great I just have a bug to report and a suggestion. I'm using a 64 bit 4800 series ATI radeon HD graphics card and I have my driver updated, it's telling me it's not. Also, for my suggestion...I would really like to know if you can allow people to hide certain features such as game defrag or game tools - I don't really use them and actually the game defrag might be bad for my system since i'm using a whole different program to defrag my computer/games. Some of the game essentials like Xfire and teamspeak aren't really "essential", I prefer ventrilo and Xfire is just not necessary...so more options upon installation would be nice...such as not including game defrag or game tools. System tweaks I was a little disappointed that it simply changed my settings without even giving a kind of warning or telling what it was going to change (maybe give a better description). Besides that, it's not a bad program it's still lightweight and does it's job.

Archived