IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC and Windows taskbar

Mix

Hi,

I've installed and run the free version of ASC 3 on one Windows Vista and two XP computers. After that I've noticed improved performance on all three computers :-D. However, another thing that happens is that the movement of the taskbar is changed. I am used to having the hide taskbar box checked in the taskbar preferences. Before running ASC the taskbare slid smoothly in and out on the screen. After ASC it flips in and out abruptly. I can't find a way to change this back to the smoother animation. Why does this happen? How do you change it back again?

Best regards,

Mix

Hi Mix,

Go to:

Right click My Computer icon=>click Properties=>System Properties window=>click Advanced tab=>click Performance Settings=>Performance Options window=>Choose Visual Effects tab=>click the radio button of Let Windows choose what's best for my computer.=>clixk Apply button=>click OK button=>Restart your PC.

Next time when you Scan with ASC, after the scan, click problems foundon the right side of System Optimization to see the details and put the relevant item in the Ignore List.

This is all explained in USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread, please read it for the details.

Cheers.

Archived