IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Clean and defrag RAM

Hi, I am new to Game Booster which I find very good. However I have noticed that a line appears highlighted with:"clean and defrag RAM" as I switch from Game mode to normal, and reverse. Am I supposed to do something about this? If so, what? I have searched for help but using the word RAM in the search will not allow it. I will be thankful for any help.

Hi opameikle,

You don't have to do anything, as the amount of free RAM released is shown bold there for informational purposes.

If you are using SmartRAM of ASC3, you will notice on the main GUI of it that there is more RAM available for the programs to use which is released by the Game Booster on top of what was available before switching to Gaming Mode.

I would advise to read the USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread to have a better idea about the details of the IObit's softwares.

Cheers.

Hi Enoskype, Many thanks for your reply. I have read what you suggested and am a little more informed, some of it was above my old head. However I am very grateful to you, knowing I don't have to worry. It does seem to be a good product, thanks again.

Regards.

Archived