IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Iobit auto update world globe?

Sometimes when i leave my computer on over night and let it run a scan, when i wake up in the morning there will be a little icon at the bottom of my screen where the clock is of a world globe and it say iobit auto update, but when i click on it, it doesn't do anything. Just a note the scan im running doesnt have anything to do with the ASC program.

Hi jckinnick

It is probably just to notify you that ASC or some other IObit program is running an update scan.

What are your update settings in the program? Automatic?

Cheers

solbjerg

Sometimes when i leave my computer on over night and let it run a scan, when i wake up in the morning there will be a little icon at the bottom of my screen where the clock is of a world globe and it say iobit auto update, but when i click on it, it doesn't do anything. Just a note the scan im running doesnt have anything to do with the ASC program.

Hi jckinnick

It is probably just to notify you that ASC or some other IObit program is running an update scan.

What are your update settings in the program? Automatic?

Cheers

solbjerg

I will have to check but i think they are set to check when i open up ASC.

Archived