IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Interesting Day at Work

erockin84

So I work in the wine industry, you see what I mean about the "not well traveled itsmejjj?" But anyway, I sold this guy on the wine club and we were chatting it up for a while, and he gave me his business card, and he works on the Kepler Project at NASA, which if you don't know is an organization charged with the task of finding earth-like planets orbiting other stars, and he told me a lot of stuff, the most interesting of which is that they plan to announce, in I think July, sometime in the summer for sure, that they have found 900 new candidates. 400 in the first 42 (maybe 52) days of going through their data, and another 500 since. Which pretty much blows the current 454 (since 1992) we have out of the water. I found it fascinating, one of the best days at work I've had in a while. :razz:

Edit: Edited to protect the innocent, he was pretty drunk, but never said anything was secret.

sounds like a good job! haaa i the wine factory uh .wonder if you sample a bit your self?

Actually I was born and raised here, when you grow up around it, you don't really care about it, and so I don't really drink wine. Which is unfortunate, because I have built up quite a decent collection that I have gotten as gifts. And I know you weren't serious, but out of the at least a thousand wineries, not counting garage operations or anything like that, only 3 or 4 of them could be considered factories. Certainly not where I work, I represent the little tiny guys.

Archived