IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can't figure this out! (memory leak by IS360)

garybear

Hi IObit development team. If you do a search about hogging memory, you will find a whole lot of posts about this subject. I myself have many posts about the subject. It's time for you to show your face, as I'm getting more angry by the minute. Here is a post by the smartest computer person in the world. Please notice the date and the promise that was made, and you have done nothing or said nothing. That is inexcusable my good friend IObit. I and many others have brought this to your attention and it's time to show up and explain. This has been causing me problems for a long time and I have blamed every one including Bill Gates. I now know the truth and I demand you show your face on this forum. Hi my friend DonnyD. I hope this makes up for my inexcusable absence on this subject. I'm no stranger to telling IObit how I feel and we have tangled several times in the past and I'm sure there will be more. I may not handle these situations the right way , but this is the bear way and I'm not backing down once again.===garybear grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=32197&postcount=2

Hey garybear,

Go get‘em!!!! It's time IObit steps up to the plate and addresses this issues!!! I personally feel that IObit is very much willing to take your money for a product that is knowingly sub-par, and on the other hand ignore the problems at hand and continue to insult the intelligence of the people on this forum who are basically trying to help the developers and the company by testing and reporting these issues. To me, it's a slap in the face!!! What are they waiting for, our license to expire.. By that time it's too late.......

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys,

As the purpose have been achived, and since IObit Guy has responded, please keep the language and the attitude in the thread as it should be and don't make it harder for us for the sake of the order of the Forum!

Thank you for your understanding and cheers.

HiDonnyD

Hey garybear,

Go get‘em!!!! It's time IObit steps up to the plate and addresses this issues!!! I personally feel that IObit is very much willing to take your money for a product that is knowingly sub-par, and on the other hand ignore the problems at hand and continue to insult the intelligence of the people on this forum who are basically trying to help the developers and the company by testing and reporting these issues. To me, it's a slap in the face!!! What are they waiting for, our license to expire.. By that time it's too late.......

Hi friend!! I'm trying. Sorry It took me so long to stand up for members like yourself, but I'm on it now friend, and I won't let up. You can really get pissed off when IObit admits they knew of this problem and chose to ignore it and put their resources on other things,as omitted by IObit Guy. This is not my first time to tangle with IObit and I doubt if it will be my last. I love my forum and my members;old and new. I'm committed to this forum and my loyalty is to the members first and IObit second, and that's the way it is my friend!! I don't know as much as a lot of members on this forum, but what I do know, I love sharing with others. I have learned almost all I know about computers from forum members, and I'm proud when I can give some thing back. Thanks for your post and your support my friend!!

Hi enoskype

I wonder if the settings for Power Management can play a role in this "hogging" problem?

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi guys,

As the purpose have been achived, and since IObit Guy has responded, please keep the language and the attitude in the thread as it should be and don't make it harder for us for the sake of the order of the Forum!

Thank you for your understanding and cheers.

I don't know solbjerg, I couldn't find any relevance to power settings.

The problem is, the behaviour is different in different PCs with same OS and different in same PC with different OSs.

If you ask me, I would wait for the new software for the solution to that problem.

Cheers.

HI enoskype and solbjerg!!

Damn it friends!! It's not a hogging problem. It's a memory leak problem. Read my posts. I know I'm not the smartest cat on this forum, but I think I have pretty much figured this out, and it shouldn't be that big of a problem to fix!!!!!! When you try to cover your Axx (donkey) it might just come back and bite you. I can restart or exit IObit 360 and get my free memory back immediately. This is a memory leak problem. I have Goggled it and read all about it. Why is everyone ignoring what I'm saying. ***** the memory hogging. Yes I'm getting angry again. It's called sloppy programing, and I'm damn tired of my friends not standing by me and making excuses for sloppy programing and IObit. Now I'm going to go cool off before I explode.==garybearPS It's called memory leak and that's different than memory hogging gRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PPS I didn't change this thread's name. Someone did that, not me. I have never said hogging memory. I said I can't figure this out. Well sports fans, I've figured it out and my friends are tuning me out, and that hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read this post

http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=45759&postcount=3

Damn it friends!! It's not a hogging problem. It's a memory leak problem. Read my posts. I know I'm not the smartest cat on this forum, but I think I have pretty much figured this out, and it shouldn't be that big of a problem to fix!!!!!! When you try to cover your Axx (donkey) it might just come back and bite you. I can restart or exit IObit 360 and get my free memory back immediately. This is a memory leak problem. I have Goggled it and read all about it. Why is everyone ignoring what I'm saying. ***** the memory hogging. Yes I'm getting angry again. It's called sloppy programing, and I'm damn tired of my friends not standing by me and making excuses for sloppy programing and IObit. Now I'm going to go cool off before I explode.==garybearPS It's called memory leak and that's different than memory hogging gRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PPS I didn't change this thread's name. Someone did that, not me. I have never said hogging memory. I said I can't figure this out. Well sports fans, I've figured it out and my friends are tuning me out, and that hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read this post

http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=45759&postcount=3

Gary, please.

Everybody understood what you said.

You have said enough about it and it is certainly very very clear what you say.

Memory hogging is a more general term than memory leak.

Memory leak is one of the causes of memory hogging.

OK, it is a memory leak!!!

I had added (memory hogging by IS360) to make the title to be understood by everybody.

I have changed it to (memory leak by IS360). Are you happy now?

Now will you please let everbody discuss it in their own terms!!!

BTW, I am tired of seeing your http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon13.gif sign.

Cheers.

Gary, please.

Everybody understood what you said.

You have said enough about it and it is certainly very very clear what you say.

Memory hogging is a more general term than memory leak.

Memory leak is one of the causes of memory hogging.

OK, it is a memory leak!!!

I had added (memory hogging by IS360) to make the title to be understood by everybody.

I have changed it to (memory leak by IS360). Are you happy now?

Now will you please let everbody discuss it in their own terms!!!

BTW I am tired of seeing your http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon13.gif sign.

Cheers.

Hi friend!! And I'm tired of you standing up for sloppy programing, and not standing up for your members, and your friends. You want me gone from this forum, you got it friend. It will just about kill me ,but I'll survive. Remember I'm a cancer survivor and my friends come first in my heart, and I thought your friends did so also. I'm gone!!

Hi garybear,

Why do you speak on behalf of all the other members? I think enoskype and all the other administrators are doing their job very good. I have no complaint or what so ever. And yes I do have to agree with enoskype, I see that you are posting more and more angry comments here on the forum and in my opinion I think that the atmosphere of the forum got worser because of this. I don't know but I think you are taking this issue FAR to serious. I'm very happy for you that you have survived cancer! Enoskype is only correcting you and you just accused him for no right that he doesn't put his friends in the first place. He already admitted that there was an issue and didn't deny it also! So stay at the forum, don't put your anger on enoskype and just blame the IObit developers for the momery leak. ;-) And if it does bother you alot, please use an other program so you won't experience that memory leak, so don't let you get angry because of that. If IObit wants to fix it or not, it's their choice and that choice will give effect of their brands reputation. So please don't bother yourself too much about it.

Peace and prosperity to you garybear.

Blacksea

Edit:Thank you blacksea, but I don't think discussions on this subject will change anything.

Archived