IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Hello IObit Development Team!!

garybear

Hello Iobit Development Team! Is anyone around?? Have you all left the building?? Does anyone there care or give a ****. I have been dealing with IObit 360 eating up my RAM and Virtual Memory for months. I have blamed everyone and every thing. You are the cause my friend and you don't even have the balls to come on this forum and talk to the members that have made your programs #1. Well I'm just getting more pissed each day that you fail to show up. I promised myself and my friends I would never act like this again, but you my friend have caused me to lose all control of my senses. I tried to remain in a semi low profile, but that didn't work, so lets put on the damn gloves and get with it You have the smartest and the best people in the world on this forum representing your products, and you can't spare a few minutes to deny or confirm what I'm saying. That is totally irresponsible on your behalf and you don't deserve to have members of this forum representing you. Your damn right I'm mad and if this thread gets deleted , I'll get even madder. I'm quitting for now before i completely lose it.==garybear

Hi IObit Guy!!

Hi IObit Guy!! You sir are late with your PM , which I will not post on this thread, because I do not wish to cause you any more embarrassment. I do not except your excuses, but I will not pursue this any farther. I do however request that you come on this forum and tell our members exactly what your doing and when you expect this problem to be addressed and fixed. Hi my good friend enoskype. You can mark this thread as solved, but I may open another at a latter time. I want to apologize to all my friends and new members for my behavior. There is a old saying that the squeaky wheel is the one that gets greased. This is the best forum in the world, and we will make sure that IObit holds up to our standards and we will hold their feet to the fire and make sure they do. You have my word on that and I'm sure others will join in with me on that. ===garybear

Hi Gary ;

I think your questions are legitimate. I also think that having someone from the team answer them here (or in the appropriate thread in these forums) would be nice as well.

We all get pi**ed at one time or another. It can be bad for the blood pressure though lol, so be careful with that ;-)

Take care..

===

Hi friend!!

Hi Gary ;

I think your questions are legitimate. I also think that having someone from the team answer them here (or in the appropriate thread in these forums) would be nice as well.

We all get pi**ed at one time or another. It can be bad for the blood pressure though lol, so be careful with that ;-)

Take care..

===

Hi good friend!! Thank you for your support. I think my blood pressure has went down for now.==garybear PS this has been going on for over 6 months and no response from IObit. After reading DonnyD's post and having had all my problems, I guess I let it all hang out. I'll try to cool it!! Thanks friend!!

Hi IObit Guy!!

HELLO IOBIT DEVELOPMENT TEAM!!! I can sit and watch my free RAM go steady down and my Page File usage go steadily up until my PC becomes unresponsive. I can exit IObit 360 and Free RAM and Page File return to normal instantly. Why is that so hard to fix or at least address. This was reported to you over six months ago and we have not heard one word from you. Please respond!!==garybear

Iobit Development Team!!!

garybear has a valid problem , and hes not the only one ,,,

I have been dealing with IObit 360 eating up my RAM and Virtual Memory also . and its f**king pissing me off I am so pi**ed off that i have uninstalled IObit 360.

garybear, u are not alone,,, I think the only way to fix your problem is to uninstall 360,,,, I have emailed Iobit Development Team and that was no help it like they dont care or dont want to know.........

Hi friend!!

garybear has a valid problem , and hes not the only one ,,,

I have been dealing with IObit 360 eating up my RAM and Virtual Memory also . and its f**king pissing me off I am so pi**ed off that i have uninstalled IObit 360.

garybear, u are not alone,,, I think the only way to fix your problem is to uninstall 360,,,, I have emailed Iobit Development Team and that was no help it like they dont care or dont want to know.........

Hi friend!! Thanks for your support!! It's getting worse all the time. I'm certain it's IObit360 and they were warned 6 months ago. The thing that's got me so upset is we have members that are having this problem and don't know that it's IObit 360 causing all kinds of problems. I have learned how to deal with it. Just reboot and let your memory clear, but you shouldn't have to that. It's really a sad deal. It's also sad that I had to go to these extreme measures, and still no show of support from IObit. I'm very disappointed and I'm looking for a new malware program. This is still the greatest forum in the world. It's a damn shame the IObit team doesn't appreciate our members.==garybear Our members have made IObit the #1 down load and they are not appreciated. Sad Sad Sad!!! PS Maybe you should not show this thread solved enoskype. At least not for a while.

So sorry!

Sorry for the strange bug. In some or many systems, the real-time protection of IS360 may cause ram problems.

I have to admit it is not an easy one to solve based on the current structure. But our engineers are working on the issue now and I believe that they can figure out a fix.

We highly appreciate and respect our users and members in the forum. As I explained, the mistake is that we have put all resources on the next-generation products and left less power on the bug fixing for current products. Sorry again.

And we will fix the previous problems and keep making high-quality software for everyone.

Thanks.

Hi friend. You need to rethink!!

Hi friend! Lets get the ones we have now working right, and then worry about the next generation. If these don't work right, who the hell will want or will buy the new ones. I think you need to rethink your plans my friend!! Thanks for showing up!!!

We highly appreciate and respect our users and members in the forum. As I explained, the mistake is that we have put all resources on the next-generation products and left less power on the bug fixing for current products. Sorry again.

Hi garybear

I tried to activate the automatic scan and also opened SmartRam, initially that took 20 MB from my free RAM, but then it stayed there for more than an hour while I watched - doing nothing else but having a bite to eat and some coffee. :-)

When I closed the automatic scan it instantly gave me back the 20 MB

The automatic scan method was "Full Scan" - I did not try it with the Smart scan.

I have the detection level at the recommended setting

So it is a curious problem.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s.

I just tried it with Full scan and the highest detection level

In that case it used more RAM - it vacillated between 820 MB free RAM and 670 MB free RAM mostly around 800.

So it might be that the highest detection level could be the culprit??

But when the automatic scanning ended it jumped back to 880 MB free RAM (about 60% free) which is what it usually is if I am looking at our forum :-)

Correction (½ an hour later) - it shows 75% free RAM with only the forum window open!!

HELLO IOBIT DEVELOPMENT TEAM!!! I can sit and watch my free RAM go steady down and my Page File usage go steadily up until my PC becomes unresponsive. I can exit IObit 360 and Free RAM and Page File return to normal instantly. Why is that so hard to fix or at least address. This was reported to you over six months ago and we have not heard one word from you. Please respond!!==garybear

Hi garybear

I tried to activate the automatic scan and also opened SmartRam, initially that took 20 MB from my free RAM, but then it stayed there for more than an hour while I watched - doing nothing else but having a bite to eat and some coffee. :-)

When I closed the automatic scan it instantly gave me back the 20 MB

The automatic scan method was "Full Scan" - I did not try it with the Smart scan.

I have the detection level at the recommended setting

So it is a curious problem.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s.

I just tried it with Full scan and the highest detection level

In that case it used more RAM - it vacillated between 820 MB free RAM and 670 MB free RAM mostly around 800.

So it might be that the highest detection level could be the culprit??

But when the automatic scanning ended it jumped back to 880 MB free RAM (about 60% free) which is what it usually is if I am looking at our forum :-)

Correction (½ an hour later) - it shows 75% free RAM with only the forum window open!!

Hi friend!! The problem occurs after IObit is left running in the tray with Smart Ram. I do not have IObit set to run Automatic or scheduled to run. Each day IObit will leak RAM and use Virtual Memory causing free memory to go down and Page File usage to go up. If you do not restart your PC to clear Memory or exit IObit to clear memory, my PC will stop responding to some Apps and freeze up. I won't be able to access the internet with IE8. I won't be able to open outlook express, and my PC is slow to respond to other operations. I have observed this several times, and I'm sure about what I'm saying. We have other members having the exact same problem, and it should be a high priority on IObit's schedule. I won't stop posing for our members until IObit addresses this problem.==garybear PS this is not some thing you can observe in an hour or two. Leave IObit running in your tray with Smart Ram for a couple of days and see if your free Ram and Page File stay the same. I think not. Do not restart or shut down your PC. Leave it running and watch what happens to free RAM and Virtual Memory.

Hi garybear

I don't understand why I should leave it running if it doesn't perform any scan in all the hours I am away from the computer??

I usually close down my computer if I know that I will be away for several hours - feels more natural for me.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi friend!! The problem occurs after IObit is left running in the tray with Smart Ram. I do not have IObit set to run Automatic or scheduled to run. Each day IObit will leak RAM and use Virtual Memory causing free memory to go down and Page File usage to go up. If you do not restart your PC to clear Memory or exit IObit to clear memory, my PC will stop responding to some Apps and freeze up. I won't be able to access the internet with IE8. I won't be able to open outlook express, and my PC is slow to respond to other operations. I have observed this several times, and I'm sure about what I'm saying. We have other members having the exact same problem, and it should be a high priority on IObit's schedule. I won't stop posing for our members until IObit addresses this problem.==garybear PS this is not some thing you can observe in an hour or two. Leave IObit running in your tray with Smart Ram for a couple of days and see if your free Ram and Page File stay the same. I think not. Do not restart or shut down your PC. Leave it running and watch what happens to free RAM and Virtual Memory.

Hi solbjerg!!

Hi garybear

I don't understand why I should leave it running if it doesn't perform any scan in all the hours I am away from the computer??

I usually close down my computer if I know that I will be away for several hours - feels more natural for me.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi friend!! You leave it running because it's supposed to protect you from Malware in real time protection. I have other programs I can run on demand. IObit is supposed to keep me from being infected by running all the time in real time. If you don't leave it on , then your not using the program the way it was intended my friend. Yes if you close down your PC and restart, then your memory is cleared and you start over. IObit hogs memory over a time period and doesn't release it back into the system. Let it run a couple of days my friend. A lot of people never shut down their PC because they think it's better to leave it run. I don't know if that's true. I just tried what your post said and I didn't see that much memory lost, but if I leave it on all day and night, IObit will hog memory and not give it back until you exit the program or restart your PC. I have explained this for the last time. I'm tired of saying this over and over. Thank you for your post my friend, but you are not using IObit like some of our members are, and for the purpose it was designed to do.==garybear

Hi garybear

IObit Guy is given the standered company responce

Standard company responce ---- in other words f**kO**

"In some or many systems, the real-time protection of IS360 may cause ram problems."---- in other words sure u have a problem but we dont care.......

"We highly appreciate and respect our users and members in the forum." --- Yet we cant be bothered to listen and fix a problem we knew about 6 months ago. respect users on this form HA .

"next-generation products" Who the F""K will want to use them . if iobt cant fix whats wrong with this generation of products...

This is the sort of crap that makes people stop using iobit software.. 6 months and stilll wating for a fix ,,,, yea that shows iobit respects users on this form..

All iobt cares about is U pay for a licence give us your money now heres your crap bugy software now f**k O** Dont bother us cas we cant be bothered ..... Ps if a bug F**ks up your computer dont come here and cry about .. IOBit ........ I wond be useing your Crapware any more ..........:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi there snoopy ;-)

I'm not sure harsh language helps in situations like this one.

There are many qualities required for a program like this to function properly :

- Good programming > a must.

- Good knowledge of malware (research team).

- Good communication between team members.

- A strong commitment to offer a quality product.

- Good public relations strategies.

- The ability to listen, then respond to bugs/problems...

- Strong, ethical leadership.

I won't point to any one area in particular, but I'm sure you can make up your own idea as to what is needed for IS360 to do well.

===

Hi friends!!

I'm not the smartest cat on the block, but I didn't just fall off the turnip truck either. IObit has a RAM problem and they are aware of it because several of our members have emailed them about this problem, and as admitted by IObit Guy, they have chosen to ignore this and use their resources else where. I can live with this problem, because I have identified it, and I know how to deal with it. I just turn IObit on when I go on the internet and turn it off when I leave the network. The memory is released and all is well. Not all our members have discovered this and they shouldn't need to do this. Before I discovered what IObit was doing to my free RAM, I was going crazy, because my PC was locking up and not responding until I restarted. I blamed everyone but IObit, but now I know who the trouble maker is. It's IObit 360, and they know there is a problem and I'm tired of retelling this story, so this is the last time sports fans. Fix the damn problem IObit.====garybear

garybear is right

they have chosen to ignore this and use their resources else where...

Fine ........... shows they care so much about the members here and the users of 360,,,,,

So_sad

Good programming dosenot look like it on 360,,,,,

Good knowledge of malware dosenot look like it click here

Good communication between team members , sure if their was we would not have this problem,,,,,

A strong commitment to offer a quality product , sure if that was the case we would not have this problem,,,,, still

The ability to listen, then respond to bugs/problems... HA

Strong, ethical leadership Ha anyone rember malwarebites ?

Hi guys,

As the purpose have been achived, and since IObit Guy has responded, please keep the language and the attitude in the thread as it should be and don't make it harder for us for the sake of the order of the Forum!

Thank you for your understanding and cheers.

Hi guys,

As the purpose have been achived, and since IObit Guy has responded, please keep the language and the attitude in the thread as it should be and don't make it harder for us for the sake of the order of the Forum!

Thank you for your understanding and cheers.

Hi my friend! I always respect and honor your knowledge, and I will this time as well. I was planing to sort of cool my heels until I received the PM from IObit Guy, which I will not post here. He has already stated the fact that our members were ignored, and that's why there is so much anger on this thread. I myself understand this anger. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out why my PC was not acting right. I uninstalled . reinstalled, cursed every one out including Bill Gates and it was a problem caused and ignored by IObit. I know we would not have this forum if we didn't have IObit, but my loyalty is to the members on this forum. Once I found out IObit knew about this and ignored it, I kind of lost it, so blame me for starting and fueling this anger ,but don't blame the members that are supporting me. Thank you my good friend!!====garybear

I am supporting you too Gary, the attention of IObit is drawn, but this doesn't give me the right to use bad language and irresponsible attitude to IObit.

Also, I am not blaming anyone, trying to state my concern of the order of the Forum.

Cheers.

With this all dialog, chat, texting, etc... Still having one question: IObit still plens on release, the "new" and "inovating" and supost to fix all the issues, anti-malware software (and starting to detect the real malware, befits too)?

I am supporting you too Gary, the attention of IObit is drawn, but this doesn't give me the right to use bad language and irresponsible attitude to IObit.

Also, I am not blaming anyone, trying to state my concern of the order of the Forum.

Cheers.

I'm just saying this my good friend. Members have the right to show their anger. The language is not some thing I approve of , but I understand there attempt to show their frustration and I can see why they are using strong language to support their feelings. We have all heard and used this language to express our selves in the past. I think it has gone far enough and I take full responsibility and ask all members to let this rest. I will end this with this statement my friend. IObit needs to think real serious about finding some new management to run their business and change their attitude about how they listen to forum members whether the members are right or wrong. That's what this forum is all about. I rest my case. It may be time for me to leave this forum again for a while or go back into the read mode only.==garybear PS I will consider this and give it some thought!!

Well said garybear

Well said garybear

enoskype "irresponsible attitude to IObit."????

What about IObits irresponsible attitude to the users and members of this form?????????

All proper and genuine software companies have a responsibility to the users of their sotfware ........

responsibility to fix bugs reported to them....

responsibility to make sure the software done not damage the computers.....

and Iobit Knew about this A long time ago irresponsible .....

What do u call software that dose not do what it should that causes users problems , that stress people out........ rogue ware ? Scare Ware? irresponsible Ware?

garybear if u decide to leave this form then thats your decision. u are very well respected here... and if u leave I will Leave Too ....

Hi snoopy!! Thanks my friend for your kind words!

Well said garybear

enoskype "irresponsible attitude to IObit."????

What about IObits irresponsible attitude to the users and members of this form?????????

All proper and genuine software companies have a responsibility to the users of their sotfware ........

responsibility to fix bugs reported to them....

responsibility to make sure the software done not damage the computers.....

and Iobit Knew about this A long time ago irresponsible .....

What do u call software that dose not do what it should that causes users problems , that stress people out........ rogue ware ? Scare Ware? irresponsible Ware?

garybear if u decide to leave this form then thats your decision. u are very well respected here... and if u leave I will Leave Too ....

Hi friend!! Do not leave the forum. I have taken breaks from the forum in the past to ***** my head on straight. I always come back because I love this forum and friends like you. I'm a very passionate person and I some times let my emotions over rule my head. I'm a cancer survivor and we are a different breed. We look at life different and we love our friends, even though they are many miles away and we may never see them in person. While I was taking chemo; almost 6 years ago; time goes by fast, I would always tell my friends that I loved them. The reason was that they may not make the next treatment. My friends are the most important thing in my life and I stand by them. I was having a lot of trouble with my PC. When I found out what was causing my problems, I did a search on the forum to find out others had already reported the RAM problem as long as 6 months before. The response I got from IObit made me crazy. I was really pissed and I responded with my heart to all who had tried to tell IObit about this problem and basically were ignored. I felt your anger my friend and I still feel it, and you have every right to be angry. I do not regret the way I have handled this. I would do it the same way again. I'm moved by your kind words my friend. Thank you !! I will never leave the forum, but some times I just take a break and return with a calmer head. IObit really pisses me off. Enoskype tries to keep me calmed down but he has his work cut out for him. Stay cool my friend and stay on this forum. It;s the best forum in this world and damn sure time for the people at IObit to notice what they have here. Thanks again my friend!!==garybear PS I think people feel the love I have for them and they respond to me, which is the greatest thing in my life. I do love a good fight every now and then. LOL

Archived