IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Services

Ted

Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler is set to Automatic and running in Services. Everything I've read in Google points to it being a Symantic application can anyone confirm this? I spent ages about three years ago purging all of Norton and Symantic files from my PC.

Hi Ted

First,why on earth would you ever put that :twisted: junk :twisted: on your PC anyway? That said,you might want to look into something like this.There are several,I'm sure.Best to try and recall which of the evil Symantec products you once had,and search for that particular removal tool.

Hi there, detailer,

Long time no see/hear....

Seven or eight years ago when I bought this PC, I found that the dealer had kindly installed a trial of Norton System Works. Later when I'd seen the light, I used the Symantec removal tools and then purged the registry with RegSeeker deleting screeds of Norton and Symantec files. Now I find, after all this time, I've been stuck with their Updater.

Archived