IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Compatibility Problem with Kaspersky Internet Security 2011

rado_markov

After Norton having problems with IOBit, now comes another big company to do the same:

http://www1.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/12e106af8ffba408ff2ebf4eac21d25a4g.jpg

I have Security 360, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and CounterSpy installed and it only squealed about Security 360. (They didn't even spell the name right - IOrbit) Maybe you should investigate on this.

Hi there rado_markov :smile:

I don't know about these incompatibility issues, but I do think you have too many anti-spyware apps running. Are MBAM and CounterSpy licensed, with shields ? If so, you need to do some clean up. IS360 has shields even with the Free version. KIS already has anti-spyware capabilities and you should only use other malware tools to scan periodically, not to "protect", as they may eventually interfere with one another and cause problems on your system. You can have one with shields alongside KIS, but that should be it.

===

Hello,

Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 is still in the process of beta testing. Not only IObit Security 360, but many other applications will be automatically deleted during the installation of KIS 2011.

Some useful information can be found at:

http://support.kaspersky.com/kis2011/install?qid=208282004

We also have contacted Kaspersky side regarding this problem and we hope it will be resolved soon:roll:

Hello,

Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 is still in the process of beta testing. Not only IObit Security 360, but many other applications will be automatically deleted during the installation of KIS 2011.

Some useful information can be found at:

http://support.kaspersky.com/kis2011/install?qid=208282004

We also have contacted Kaspersky side regarding this problem and we hope it will be resolved soon:roll:

KIS 2011 has already been released and is no longer in beta

I360 might be conflicting with KIS:???:

• 1 month later...

IObit + Kaspersky = Security

Hello

A friend of mine had the same problem, but it is safe yes, Kaspersky IObit and can be used together reinstall after installing Kaspersky Antivrus.

I already sent an email reporting what happened and they will resolve this in the new build program.:!:

NOTE: Please note that the image IObit kaspersky is misspelled, there ta written IOrbit With "r":lol:

Archived