IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

THE Rules??

itsmejjj

Hi 3H48002Y4

Yes - gruesome!

Fundamentals should always be taken with a grain of salt (several often)

Even "don't do unto others what you don't want them to do unto you" can be problematic if this is seen from another perspective.

If you are the robber that are caught in the act you could use this statement make it in-humane to call the police and have the robber tried and judged and incarcerated (you wouldn't like that if you yourself were the robber) :-)

Actually there are very few basic truths (if any) even one plus one equals two (which makes us able to think) suffers from the need to define what one actually is. (an atom is not just an atom)

Cheers

solbjerg

also in Somalia,

In areas the insurgents control, an imposed regime of extreme sharia law makes the Taliban seem moderate, killing anyone who gets in their way..

The Government is losing control of Mogadishu,

Officers in the army say they haven't been paid for months and soldiers say they have no food to eat.

Ethnic cleaning is ripe ,, if u are not a insurgent Bang.

Foreign fighters are joining the insurgents.

Its a mess Geting Worse..

Spent 4 Days in Mogadishu in April, with UN fact finding mission, never been so Glad to get out of anywhere ..

The devestation in Somalia makes My Head spin ,

gary..please.(Later you have bad-mouthed IObit on several sites - some of which have now banned you too)

what are you doing?

you are not helping your self..stop what you are doing.i know you read the posts made .you are making things bad for your self.people will not tolerate

this behavior what you have to understand is trying to falsify a Membership will fail , its your IP.and your Email.thy are blocked for now.the mods can see where and who is trying..

the only way is like someone like myself who could ,and i say could.using a proxy and a jump email ID .and possibly get away with it.but its still not easy.

why BECAUSE NOW one has ta verify that its or the pearson wanting to register

you who owns that Email ID and the log in IP is directed to that EMAIL..every time the jumble numbers are shown,thy identify the new user as HUMAN..

what you are doing is trying to get in by misdeeds. NOW this alone is not doing

you any Good.your reputation is going down the Toilet , FAST even I am a bit shocked. to see this waring .you are making the IOBIT forum and the membership turn away from you. and its your own fault.

i do not know if this is sinking in.and i mean this with all sincerity..

please JUST do your time.sit back and behave. my advice is this after you read this ,stop linking to here.and please tread carefully when you get back

you are pushing the admins and mods into what i see as a permanent banning.look and what i read i cant really blame them..

your are not a child,but a 70+ year old so behave like one.think on what you are doing.

i hope coming from ME you take this gratefully as a friend and not a lecture

if you want to continue being a member like i do ,please use decorum..

and commonsense.. stop what you are doing..

simple thing is this if you or anyone wants to belong than Do not Bust the Rules.

stay within them .now this is my last plea to you ,as i do not want to get a smack for posting to you.and perhaps this may cause me a banning..as seen as defending a Pearson that is behaving badly..but you are my friend and i would MISS you if you get banned..

itsmejjj

solbjerg

Fundamentals should always be taken with a grain of salt (several often), even a wharehouse full of salt lol

(an atom is not just an atom) yes i understand what u are saying

If your poor and starving the need to survive , comes first moral and so forth gos right out the window ..

Poverty breeds desperation , and desperation feeds poverty misery loves company, and company always has a place for Poverty desperation and more misery ,,

Hi 3H

Yes - I remember once carrying my youngest child down a slippery rocky slope - she was under 2 years old at the time. - I slipped and automatically tried to break my fall with my hands and consequently dropped her (luckily) in some brush (heather) beside the track.

I vowed to myself that I wouldn't do that again - but a minute or two later the same thing happened - and my reaction was the same.

(nothing happened to her - she didn't even cry)

Cheers

solbjerg

Fundamentals should always be taken with a grain of salt (several often), even a wharehouse full of salt lol

(an atom is not just an atom) yes i understand what u are saying

If your poor and starving the need to survive , comes first moral and so forth gos right out the window ..

Poverty breeds desperation , and desperation feeds poverty misery loves company, and company always has a place for Poverty desperation and more misery ,,

cool

my 9 year old came home form school one day went to mom said a boy beatup me up took lunch , mom went ape , went to school talked to teachers ect,

next day the boy did the same again ,

so kid came to me said what do i do ?

I told her to knee him in the croch , and punch him in the face.

the boy never bothered her again lol and she learned a good leason talking dose not laways work , and mom cant fix everything lol so sometimes a girl has to do what it takes to , sort out her own problems,, lol

Hi 3H

Well, at least that boy learned that pulling a pony's tail might get you kicked in the crotch :-)

For some reason boys that age use tactics like that to express interest in the girls in question. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

my 9 year old came home form school one day went to mom said a boy beatup me up took lunch , mom went ape , went to school talked to teachers ect,

next day the boy did the same again ,

so kid came to me said what do i do ?

I told her to knee him in the croch , and punch him in the face.

the boy never bothered her again lol and she learned a good leason talking dose not laways work , and mom cant fix everything lol so sometimes a girl has to do what it takes to , sort out her own problems,, lol

Hi 3H

For some reason boys that age use tactics like that to express interest in the girls in question. :-)

LOL. Is it ok if I disagree there, solbjerg ? :mrgreen:

Young boys or girls who steal someone else's lunch are bullies, as far as I'm concerned. Bullies often have low self esteem and try to gain respect from others through terror tactics. A swift kick in the groin (for boys - outch !) would generally work and have them find new pray, or rethink the whole bullying thing. Dealing with bullying girls is way more complex...

Nice going there, 3H 8:)

===

Hi So_sad

You can disagee to your heart's content!

What I am trying to do is following the red thread in the thread we are writing in.

If it has gone a bit astray I apologize - my own input is probably one of the culprits :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

LOL. Is it ok if I disagree there, solbjerg ? :mrgreen:

Young boys or girls who steal someone else's lunch are bullies, as far as I'm concerned. Bullies often have low self esteem and try to gain respect from others through terror tactics. A swift kick in the groin (for boys - outch !) would generally work and have them find new pray, or rethink the whole bullying thing. Dealing with bullying girls is way more complex...

Nice going there, 3H 8:)

===

hi all i am wondering what all this has to do with iobit rules ?

is there a message here? as we are now talking about kids.or am i missing something.

i was posting to my friend Gary AND MAKING A PLEA ON MY BEHALF.

as i would miss him dearly . stating a fact that we must behave as use decorum and be tactful and very watchful in what we post or how we answer one.as i myself was warned "if i did not watch it"

i would be banned.in a PM posted to myself. by a mod ,telling me i was under consideration of being kicked of the site by several mods.

so i was trying to say to Gary we need to be very careful what and how we answer a post.

and cant just post as we think,or feel.so as i want to stay i now am super carefuller how i answer a post or even post one..for fear of getting Banned.

now let me make this very clear .I HAVE NEVER TRASHED IOBIT

OR bad mouthed the company.i always use and like there application.

and recommend it to any one.its more the way i posted that is what was getting me in the ****.as we posted as we saw or see it.

this i myself must now be aware of.i cant criticize a post .and be very carefuller

how i answer one.

itsmejjj

Hi jjj

You are right - the thread went a bit astray, sorry!

To get back on track I will say that following forum rules is quite easy.

If you criticize a program or an application please be sure of your facts to the extent it is possible for you.

(If you have a possible solution to the problem it will be gratefully recieved)

If you criticize a post please do it in a calm and polite manner - no "offensive" words!

(A better solution or assistance will be applauded by all)

If you feel you have the right to criticize a person you must do it very, very politely - with the use of no name-calling and with the utmost decorum.

(But mark my words: This should be avoided in almost all cases)

If you are asking for help you should also do that in a polite manner - and remember to give as much pertinent information as you can about the nature of the problem and the environment it occurs in.

A feedback of the outcome of the assistance is very much appreciated.

And to make it as easy to find as possible please post in the appropriate forum.

Cheers

solbjerg

hi all i am wondering what all this has to do with iobit rules ?

is there a message here? as we are now talking about kids.or am i missing something.

i was posting to my friend Gary AND MAKING A PLEA ON MY BEHALF.

as i would miss him dearly . stating a fact that we must behave as use decorum and be tactful and very watchful in what we post or how we answer one.as i myself was warned "if i did not watch it"

i would be banned.in a PM posted to myself. by a mod ,telling me i was under consideration of being kicked of the site by several mods.

so i was trying to say to Gary we need to be very careful what and how we answer a post.

and cant just post as we think,or feel.so as i want to stay i now am super carefuller how i answer a post or even post one..for fear of getting Banned.

now let me make this very clear .I HAVE NEVER TRASHED IOBIT

OR bad mouthed the company.i always use and like there application.

and recommend it to any one.its more the way i posted that is what was getting me in the ****.as we posted as we saw or see it.

this i myself must now be aware of.i cant criticize a post .and be very carefuller

how i answer one.

itsmejjj

yes that's fair thing. i think we old fellows have a inbuilt way to just say what we would if we were standing next to the Pearson we would answer.

and if it was not taken the way it was posted ()no malice intended cant straiten it out there on the spot.as it has already been siad in print.

1 word can mean different things to different people.and understood ,

but yes i see the point made to me. and GARY as one MOD put it think 2 times before one posts a comment.

and i understand this and must behave,i cant think where i abused any one even just posting on the spot.certainly not call out names or put a poster down,try to or make any one look stupid.

but have reacted in a wrong way.YES i have ,then ended up to apologize

as it was posted wrongly by myself.by a wrong type of readjustment.statement

but i agree 100% one cannot just post wildly.or keep posting the same thing over and over,

by starting the same every time.if its been sorted out . certainly not bash a app with out real proof or a company without real facts.and if possible DON'T post ones feelings at all saves one getting into the ****!

so whats the best way .ok i now copy past the tread to my drive READ it over

then answer the post made to my drive,the way i would normally let it sit there a few hours then go back to the drive read my answer.at least it cant hurt any one.and i see it in a different light.

make the correct adjustment if needed and then post it if it still looks ok or just forget it.

any how that is how i do it now..

itsmejjj

Hi jjj

Yes, if you are standing next to a person you are addressing - your remarks are usually just directed to that person and it is easy from the person's reaction or facial expression to discern if you have rubbed the person the wrong way and then quickly modify your expressions or the tone of your voice or apologize.

Not so in the written form - it just stands there as if carved in stone - and it is for all to see and not just the person you are addressing. Therefore it is much more important to think before replying if you are doing it in the written form.

Cheers

solbjerg

yes that's fair thing. i think we old fellows have a inbuilt way to just say what we would if we were standing next to the Pearson we would answer.

and if it was not taken the way it was posted ()no malice intended cant straiten it out there on the spot.as it has already been siad in print.

1 word can mean different things to different people.and understood ,

but yes i see the point made to me. and GARY as one MOD put it think 2 times before one posts a comment.

and i understand this and must behave,i cant think where i abused any one even just posting on the spot.certainly not call out names or put a poster down,try to or make any one look stupid.

but have reacted in a wrong way.YES i have ,then ended up to apologize

as it was posted wrongly by myself.by a wrong type of readjustment.statement

but i agree 100% one cannot just post wildly.or keep posting the same thing over and over,

by starting the same every time.if its been sorted out . certainly not bash a app with out real proof or a company without real facts.and if possible DON'T post ones feelings at all saves one getting into the ****!

so whats the best way .ok i now copy past the tread to my drive READ it over

then answer the post made to my drive,the way i would normally let it sit there a few hours then go back to the drive read my answer.at least it cant hurt any one.and i see it in a different light.

make the correct adjustment if needed and then post it if it still looks ok or just forget it.

any how that is how i do it now..

itsmejjj

Got to agree here if rude or bad language is used in posts it brings our forum down into the gutter.

In the heat of the moment it is easy to get carried away in a rage or rant.

manners are free and cost nothing.

tips

1] dont drink and post

2] if wound up write your reply in word, go out for a walk come back after smelling the roses amend your post then cut and paste into the forum.

Glad to see the forum running smoothly again.

Good advice sunny !!

:-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Got to agree here if rude or bad language is used in posts it brings our forum down into the gutter.

In the heat of the moment it is easy to get carried away in a rage or rant.

manners are free and cost nothing.

tips

1] dont drink and post

2] if wound up write your reply in word, go out for a walk come back after smelling the roses amend your post then cut and paste into the forum.

Glad to see the forum running smoothly again.

well its all now understood.how we should post.i think we now should start new.

i believe its time to forget the past.allow Gary back.and post,i think he and I have been told how to post,i know deep down he certainly meant no harm.

to any one.as i the same never was my intention to hurt any member,sometimes

its a bit like a bog that will not let go of the bone.well we have,and as there are Big changes made,we Must resist biting the Bone.

Ifor one will miss GARY posts.but if he decides to leave permanently.that's sad,

why am i sticking up for Gary.i love his posting and the human love he can show.

sure we posted of the top of our heads.it shows in or statements.i never took it hard,and with a grain of salt.mater of fact i could see the funny side of it. and did..

BUT many could not.and that was made clear to both of us.

to stop horsing around.

let me state this as well without any malice.there are a few that would love to get rid of us. why ,well No humor i guess very stuffy ,find it hard to laugh

and take it all very hard..

also let me state this as well i can understand it..

we got a few that think life is like this.no horsing around and make fun..

and if we do it gets out of hand.as the few do not like it.take it personal

but ok that is the way it is. if we want to stay.and be able to post with restrictions(no funny stuff) thats the way it is..

any how i do hope we will stil see the posts by my dear fried..

itsmejjj

well i shall from now on use this as my new start .a clean new MEMBER and poster,i have a long while back wanted to use this new identity but was advised to stay with itsmejjj

i think its time to let go of the old identity .as its now a different forum.and my attitude has now taken a big turn around.and feel itsmejjj its now obsolete and

as i myself will be posting very carefully in what i post and answer i feel i need a other personalty .avatar.

i used this identity for a fair while and did let it known to a few members it was I .not hiding the fact

now to make it known to all members.this is my new brand new start..

i dearly love the forum.and want to change my image as a responsible poster.

i have given my location as well its time to stop the funny stuff

makes no difference really its a huge place i live Near the mining town called MOE .in the outskirts .we have a farm (land) 100 hectares .with high mountains behind us and see Moe as we look down at it.surrounded by pines

and further up we can see the river,its very hilly and beautiful allways green.

we are surrounded be mining fields ,that we can see at distance .well there you have it

as i stated no more funny stuff .we try hard to be very good at what we do.

and post.

thank you for understanding..

formally itsmejjj

NOW ASCOT

Hi jjj or ascot

Whatever your handle is it is ok as long as you follow the rules.

Humour in print can be difficult to achieve for all members!!

But as you know we are not a difficult forum to satisfy!

As for garybear - I think his decision to leave the forum is the right one - his denouncing of the forum and IObit has made that plain.

I too will miss his good posts!!

Cheers

solbjerg

well i shall from now on use this as my new start .a clean new MEMBER and poster,i have a long while back wanted to use this new identity but was advised to stay with itsmejjj

i think its time to let go of the old identity .as its now a different forum.and my attitude has now taken a big turn around.and feel itsmejjj its now obsolete and

as i myself will be posting very carefully in what i post and answer i feel i need a other personalty .avatar.

i used this identity for a fair while and did let it known to a few members it was I .not hiding the fact

now to make it known to all members.this is my new brand new start..

i dearly love the forum.and want to change my image as a responsible poster.

thank you for understanding..

formally itsmejjj

NOW ASCOT

Discovery of Gold

The history of Walhalla is closely linked to the history of gold in Victoria. The first gold had been found in Victoria in 1851,

Gold panning and related techniques quickly exhausted all the alluvial (surface) deposits. By late 1863 mining operations began as prospectors sought and then followed the underground veins of gold. At Walhalla this could mean tunneling into the steep valley walls as well as the more traditional digging downward.

the township of Stringer's Creek had been surveyed and renamed Walhalla, after one of the most prosperous mines then working

The End of Mining, (1910-80) and the years as Ghost Town .

last of the major mines closed in 1914. With the disappearance of the main industry in town, the bulk of the population soon left. The Shire of Walhalla was incorporated into the neighboring Shire of Narracan in 1918.

so there you have a sort history of the gold here..so defent no panning

as for myself i work in the open cut 15 years yallourne till it closed.

and given a huge pay out .retired.now live on my farm..

ASCOT

Regarding Gary

I believe Gary was banned permanently by Woz,and did not leave of his own accord.This post is just to clarify,and NOT to bring up the issue for re-hashing.That horse (meaning the topic,not Gary) has been beat to death-so to speak.Can we please move on now??

perhaps i should not ask but i will

Why I Banned garybear(by woz)

Quote:

I have Banned garybear and Okie (same member) for 2 weeks

no i think you may be wrong ? woz banned garry 2 weeks..or has this been now changed?

i cant find any reference to that he is permanently banned. ?

unless it was by Pm ? i have 2 very nice statements from GARY in my Pm and a long apology ,regretting what he did..

and he stated he is just sitting around, to be allowed to post..

i think if this is the case and i hope so give him a chance just 1 last time?

i know that some dont want gary back but please forgive and lets see ?

i implore you and to allow a member a other go? last chance.and then its up to him to behave.or risk permanent banning..

The forum has not changed

perhaps i should not ask but i will.....

Please don't feel there is a new set of rules or any such thing here at the forum because there isn't.

The forum has not changed, a member of the forum changed.

All the best, woz of oz

The explanation

.....woz banned garry 2 weeks..or has this been now changed?...

Yes, it is now a permanent ban, please see the explanation below

.....i implore you and to allow a member a other go? last chance.and then its up to him to behave.or risk permanent banning....

garybear was given another go and last chance after his 14 Day Ban had expired but he did not behave

Here is the sequence of events, I hope it explains the situation adequately and we can then move on.

When the original 14 Day Ban period had expired garybear was once again a member of this forum, he was active on the forum the day his ban was lifted but he did not post in the forum.

He sent a PM which included the draft of a post he wanted to submit to the forum, this draft explained he would not be rejoining the forum and said goodbye to his friends but also contained remarks that I felt were designed to cause disruption in the forum.

On the second day garybear posted a reply in this thread which indicated he had sent PMs to his friends but garybear also added remarks that I felt were designed to cause disruption in the forum. These remarks convinced me that garybear had no intention of just saying goodbye and leaving peacefully.

Also, considering these two attempts at causing disruption, I felt there was a very good chance that garybear would post again in the future in an attempt to once again cause disruption in the forum.

The harmony of the forum is dependent on the input of the members, I did what I thought was best for harmony in the forum.

I deleted the post and I gave garybear (and Okie) a Permanent Ban.

I guess some of you might be upset by me doing this, and if so, I apologise for upsetting you

All the best, woz of oz

I guess some of you might be upset by me doing this, and if so, I apologise for upsetting you

well woz i have been staring at this a long time .how bloody sad this is.

whats sad it had to be your dissension.and i for one would not of been able to do it.

wrong or right .i have read all the posts again leading up to this and its a shock to me.silly old bugger, should of not posted ,or reacted at all ,and keep still as asked but then that the nature of the old boy,Jesus i shall miss the posts.

this is very upsetting ,not because it was you ,its your job.

and i for one would not like it or even want it.but some one has to regrettably it was you.that had to..

sorry but i am hurting inside,and feel sickly ,i love the old fella.but its done

i shall miss Gary we had a lot of lovely posts and a lot of fun.we talk about him almost every day.

i would love to post the pm i got but i know i cant.sorry my dearest friend.

you will stay with me in my old ticker as long as it will still pump!

this is my last comment on this. and live well my dear FRIEND..

your truly always itsmejjj

ascot

ps i think its best to lock the tread and let it fade away .?

Archived