IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Offer IObit 360 PRO licenses

viperbruno

Offer IObit 360 PRO licenses  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi Bruno :-)

Are you a translator ?

This is just a guess on my part : it may already be happening. Others do it. If it is happening, you probably wouldn't find anything regarding the practice on the public forums. Case by case kinda thing. If you go public with stuff like that, you might find yourself swamped with demands from phony contributors.

IS360 Free and Pro are almost identical right now, as far as features go, so I wouldn't sweat it..

===

Hi Bruno :-)

Are you a translator ?

This is just a guess on my part : it may already be happening. Others do it. If it is happening, you probably wouldn't find anything regarding the practice on the public forums. Case by case kinda thing. If you go public with stuff like that, you might find yourself swamped with demands from phony contributors.

IS360 Free and Pro are almost identical right now, as far as features go, so I wouldn't sweat it..

===

But I have dude it without any intention of receiving what else - yes, I'm a translator - it's only a suggestion.

Hi Bruno

IObit does from time to time give away licenses - as far as I know they just recently did.

It is their decision how many and to whom.

Your suggestion could mean that Translators that just translated GameBooster will then get a free license for not very much work, so it is a bit complex - better leave it up to IObit - a poll will in my view always look favourably on free licenses :-)

In Usage of IObit Products there is a post about translation where you can see the amount of work required to translate the different applications/programs.

As for valuable members posting - how to decide that?

Quality of advice? Number of posts? At any rate any evaluation will take time. Patience is usually a good quality :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

But I have dude it without any intention of receiving what else - yes, I'm a translator - it's only a suggestion.

Note: At N900

Hi Bruno

IObit does from time to time give away licenses - as far as I know they just recently did.

It is their decision how many and to whom.

Your suggestion could mean that Translators that just translated GameBooster will then get a free license for not very much work, so it is a bit complex - better leave it up to IObit - a poll will in my view always look favourably on free licenses :-)

In Usage of IObit Products there is a post about translation where you can see the amount of work required to translate the different applications/programs.

As for valuable members posting - how to decide that?

Quality of advice? Number of posts? At any rate any evaluation will take time. Patience is usually a good quality :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

On translators, I only mean/refear the IObit Security 360 translators. For "top members" may could be create 3 areas to give licenses:

- Top reporters of malware (How many real falses and "true" malwares sended/reported)

- Top suporters ( I don't have any sugestion, yet)

- By a game ( Say a sentence with... or "The best idea" or like Microsoft does (send a twitt / facebook) - by random)

Hi sunny

That's true!

I was just playing the devils advocate :-)

License ? one year? for life?

But anyone using a fair amount of their time translating ought to get some form of thanks - that is also my position.

For myself I have never expected anything - I did it because I felt I would do them that service for the opportunity to use their programs for free. But that is just my own feelings!

Cheers

solbjerg

I am not a translator, but if I had any say I would give them a free one as they do a very useful service helping iobit out.

• 1 month later...

Archived