IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Toolbox Beta 1.0 -NEW SOFTWARE

enoskype

Hi testando

Whom is he trying to help? I haven't seen any post from any user of IObit Products that asked for help on this topic.

Your harping on this topic merits the same warning!

Cheers

solbjerg

What do I know?? It seems to me that Roger is trying to help, and I think at this point in time IObit could use all the help they can get.

solbjerg, I am posting here since the other thread in which I was posting was closed for absolutely no good reason.

If you do decide to ban me, just bear in mind that I will be contacting IObit directly, and will not let this matter rest until it has been dealt with by IObit, no matter how long it takes - I will not let IObit or any mods here hide the truth...

solbjerg, I am posting here since the other thread in which I was posting was closed for absolutely no good reason.

If you do decide to ban me, just bear in mind that I will be contacting IObit directly, and will not let this matter rest until it has been dealt with by IObit, no matter how long it takes - I will not let IObit or any mods here hide the truth...

Hello, Roger. Solbjerg is our volunteer and forum manager, what he does is not hide the truth, he is a user who likes our product, and he has different opinion about what you posted, that's all.

As the private message I sent to you, no one here wants to hide the truth. I found some words in the program are similar or same with TuneUP's tools. That's the mistake we have, and we will try to fix it. We spend too many time and effect on the coding, implementing all the function and feature, but we didn't notice the issue of the word in the program.

Thanks.

Apparently my post also voicing my concern about the similarity of your software and that of another software company seems to have disappeared.

You seem to run the forum the same way as your software.

All criticism is simply erased and therefore doesn't exist. :-(

As the private message I sent to you, no one here wants to hide the truth.

I got that impression due to one of my posts being deleted, and the thread I was posting in being closed.

However if you are being genuine about what you say that's good.

I found some word in the program is similar or same with TuneUP's tools, and I double checked it with our staffs. The truth is that some developers are not familiar with English, so they just used some word and sentence from Tuneup, and our project manager didn't notice that. That's the truth, people from non-English speaking country could not speak local English. That's the mistake we have, and we will try to fix it.

The reality is that there is a lot more in common between the two products than just the wording.

However, if you fix not only the similar wording but also the user interface issues, then I will be happy with that, and I hope it does not take too long to do so.

Aside from the issues I have mentioned I do like the program and I hope you improve it and add more features to it as time goes by.

sorry but I don't see the problem to see different software doing the same thing.

A cat is a cat, a registry cleaner is a registry cleaner, a defragment tool always look the same.

Yes, it shares probably some tool and look and feel with competitors ? and so what ? you prefer to have only 1 big player for every single task and just ban any form of competitions ?

I guess you are then happy to see Google to be the number one ? and no need to have alternative search engine then ?

Yes, it shares probably some tool and look and feel with competitors ?

lapinou, you are missing my point entirely. If you were to re read my posts I think you would understand better. My issue is not with it having tools which do the same job as tools within TuneUp, it is just with copying the interface and from TuneUp.

and so what ? you prefer to have only 1 big player for every single task and just ban any form of competitions ?

Most definitely not. As I said in my last post:

However, if you fix not only the similar wording but also the user interface issues, then I will be happy with that, and I hope it does not take too long to do so.

Aside from the issues I have mentioned I do like the program and I hope you improve it and add more features to it as time goes by.

That should make point of view clear.

Feel free to contact directly press@iobit.com

roger_m lookie here you now can voice your concerned directly to iobit!

and this will save a lot of bad feelings,or misunderstandings..

and stop any allegations.or bad feeling ..here ..

thanks and good luck..this should be the end of this..????

jjj

I see no need to do that, as Tim Xue and I have had a discussion about the matter on this thread. In any case I would much rather post here, so everyone can see what I post and also IObit's responses, rather than keeping it private.

I see no need to do that, as Tim Xue and I have had a discussion about the matter on this thread. In any case I would much rather post here, so everyone can see what I post and also IObit's responses, rather than keeping it private.

yeh right!! ?? no other reason ,how silly of me....to even suggest this..

Archived