IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC not launching at start-up

roll

Lately advanced system care has not been starting when I reset or start my computer. Same with Smart defrag. I have them both checked to start when windows starts, and they do sort of? Except, they don't appear in the tray like Io360 and Smart RAM and my antivirus does.

It's kind of a minor problem because all I have to do really is shut them down with task manager and restart them and they appear in the tray no problem, but I would like to know why they are doing this. OCD thing I guess.

I have had that a few times, all i do is just go start - programs - ASC and open it again, once closed it reverts down to the taskbar as it should.

using w7 ulimate 32 bt.

[even thought its icon is missing on these few occasions, ASC still pops up now and then with its background results, so its working ok just the icon goes AWOL]

in my book not a worry.

Hi,

ASC icon may disappear from the system tray while the AWC.exe is still running at background on a few windows 7 computer. however, it will not influence the normal work of ASC.

This is a bug of our program. Sorry for the inconvenience.:oops:

And this bug will be fixed in ASC V4 as it needs to do some deep adjustment and make a great change which can be not fixed on the present V3 program.

Any suggestions please feel free to tell us. We are always try our best to improve our programs.

Archived