IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Question On Possible 360 F/P RE:ESET [SOLVED by db 1630]

I can't seem to upload these two files to VirusTotal. I have ESET doing what they can from their end by my asking what they are as to ESET programs.

Just wondering why I can't find a way to upload the file, don't see options to copy these files and get them to VirusTotal.

I don't believe they are harmful but 360 keeps flagging them.

KOR-

Misleading.WindowsEnterpriseDefender, Registry Key, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\egui.exe, 4-29640

Misleading.WindowsEnterpriseDefender, Registry Key, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe, 4-29641

I can't seem to upload these two files to VirusTotal. I have ESET doing what they can from their end by my asking what they are as to ESET programs.

Just wondering why I can't find a way to upload the file, don't see options to copy these files and get them to VirusTotal.

I don't believe they are harmful but 360 keeps flagging them.

KOR-

Misleading.WindowsEnterpriseDefender, Registry Key, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\egui.exe, 4-29640

Misleading.WindowsEnterpriseDefender, Registry Key, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe, 4-29641

Hi KOR

This is a FP .

We will solve this issue in our later update definition 1630.

Thanks.

Archived