IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Is it a false positive? Advanced PC Tweaker. [NO, IT IS NOT!]

Dear Sir/madam,

Recently, we received an email from our customers telling that IOBit 360 reported our application - Advanced PC Tweaker as a malware. Obviously, it is a false positive for our program won't do any harm to the computer.

Advanced PC Tweaker is a program that helps users to easily scan and then repair kinds of PC problems, clean up drive space, manage backups,etc so as to greatly optimize computer performance. So we deeply hope that you can detect our program and then solve this issue soon. And you can download Advanced PC Tweaker directly at: < Direct download link removed >

If you need more other information about our program, feel free to contact:support@advancedpctweaker.com

Thanks for your time!

Edit: I am sure you understand that we can't allow a direct download link to software that has been reported as malware.

i've never heard of the program. but i've ran scans with "avast, malwarebytes, superantispyware, a-squared, and i've submited it to virustotal and jotti's malware scan website and all came up clean. only two detected it as malware "iobit sec360 and emisoft malware "

Look but don't touch

Trial Limitations: the trial is time unlimited performance scan only. A registered version is required to remove all detected problems and utilize all the built-in functions

Maybe malware is not the correct term :wink:

All the best, woz of oz

Support Forum

It so, how about canceling the report to our program?

Thanks!

I and the greater majority of members here at the support forum are volunteers who just want to help other members.

I do have the ability to delete direct download links to software that has been reported as malware.

I have nothing to do with the issuing of those reports or the canceling of them.

A member of the IObit Team will reply to you or contact you in some way.

PS: I did write Maybe ...... and there was a wink (:wink:)

All the best, woz of oz

A summary of IObit's stance for Advanced PC Tweaker from Tim Xue:

We do not only remove virus but malware and rogueware like yours. I wonder why you are so proud of your rogueware, your rogueware force user to purchaes, why can't our product detect and remove your rogueware?

Another thing, why do you feel the need to change your alias from Daisy W to Daisy ?

Cheers.

I and the greater majority of members here at the support forum are volunteers who just want to help other members.

I do have the ability to delete direct download links to software that has been reported as malware.

I have nothing to do with the issuing of those reports or the canceling of them.

A member of the IObit Team will reply to you or contact you in some way.

PS: I did write Maybe ...... and there was a wink (:wink:)

All the best, woz of oz

First, thanks for your time!

Here, I do not mention the download link, but the installation package of our program was regarded as malware by your program. I sincerely hope that you can have a detection of our program and then tell us why our program was reported as malware. We will try our best to improve our program and solve this problem soon!

Looking forward to your reply!

A summary of IObit's stance for Advanced PC Tweaker from Tim Xue:

Another thing, why do you feel the need to change your alias from Daisy W to Daisy ?

Cheers.

First of all, please note that every program has a process to improve continuously. Yeah, we are proud of our program for it is the fruit of our arduous striving. Maybe our program is not perfect right now, but we will try what we can to make it better. So please be kind to detect it again and then supply us more detailed information.

By the way, I have forgotten the password for member "Daisy Wee". That is why I register and contact you again.

Thanks so much!

i've never heard of the program. but i've ran scans with "avast, malwarebytes, superantispyware, a-squared, and i've submited it to virustotal and jotti's malware scan website and all came up clean. only two detected it as malware "iobit sec360 and emisoft malware "

I agree, only 2 came up positive and A-squared is known for it.

Archived