IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Internet Booster Auto Optimization

Phenom

I have Windows 7 and I'm using the Internet Booster auto optimization, but when it's at "Optimizing nglayout.initialpaint.delay" it gets stuck there and doesn't finish the optimization, but I have notice better speed from the optimizations it apply, but the optimization didn't finish completely, so any help is appreciated.

Thanks

I have Windows 7 and I'm using the Internet Booster auto optimization, but when it's at "Optimizing nglayout.initialpaint.delay" it gets stuck there and doesn't finish the optimization, but I have notice better speed from the optimizations it apply, but the optimization didn't finish completely, so any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Hello Phenom,

I am wondering what is your bandwidth and also which figure you choose to optimize. If you do not know your bandwidth, you can ask your ISP (Internet Service Provider). Furthermore, would you kindly please provide us more information and send us the screen shot of the trouble you got?

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Archived