IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Scan removing a file in wireless network

sunmaiden

Everytime the scan runs it is removing something in my wireless network, so that it continues to try and acquire the network address, I have to shut the computer down and restart and then it is OK. What will correct this?

Hi sunmaiden,

You have to open the details window after scan, and put the concerned item in the Ignore List.

Use manual scans couple of times untill you have selected all the items to be ignored.

This is explained in USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread, please read the whole thread, there are very useful information over there.

Cheers.

Everytime the scan runs it is removing something in my wireless network, so that it continues to try and acquire the network address, I have to shut the computer down and restart and then it is OK. What will correct this?

Hello sunmaiden,

Please perform a run with System Optimization alone and check "xxx problems found" before clicking "repair" button to view which item is relevant to your problem and put it into the Ignore List. ASC will skip this item when next scan. If this solution works, please post back here.

Thanks.

Archived