IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Emergency shut down during Gaming Mode

I was using Game Booster's gaming mode when my laptop froze, causing me to shut it down directly (taking out battery and ac adapter). When I turned the laptop back on, the processes shut down by Game Booster were still shut down, though many of them are vital to my system's start up. How do I fix this?

Turning Gaming Mode on and off does not work.

I was using Game Booster's gaming mode when my laptop froze, causing me to shut it down directly (taking out battery and ac adapter). When I turned the laptop back on, the processes shut down by Game Booster were still shut down, though many of them are vital to my system's start up. How do I fix this?

Turning Gaming Mode on and off does not work.

Hi thiseternalmorn,

Try to use Switching to Gaming Mode in Game Booster, and try again Turbo Boost ON-OFF in ASC.

Please give us feedback.

Cheers.

I guess I was being unclear. My basic problem is that all of my regular startup processes (was originally nearly 40) was cut down to 4 basic processes, with the addition of firefox because gamebooster was still running while my computer was shut down in an unorthodox manner. I was wondering how to get all my original processes running again.

If you reboot, you should be back to normal. Nothing that Game Booster is permanent.

Dear thiseternalmorn,

We think masterblaster is right. All Game Booster do when switch to Gaming Mode is temporary and everything will back to normal even you restart your computer without switch back to normal mode.

Maybe this issue is caused by unconventional shutdown.

Would you please try to restore to previous system restore point if possible.

On the other hand, it also can be some strange bug of Game Booster.

Please kindly provide us more details Info (Your OS, List of regular startup processes etc.) for further investigation.

We will try our best to settle the problem.

Thank you in advance.

Archived