IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Minimization Problem

Heyla and well met!

Since the latest update of Game Booster, I've noticed that, every so often, while I'm playing Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO) in full screen mode, that the game has a tendency to suddenly minimize. Sometimes it will show me the Game Booster screen; sometimes, it will not. Today was one of the worst days. The game kept minimizing practically every five minutes. So I decided to go back to normal mode, to see if Game Booster really might be the cause. Since going back into normal mode, I haven't had a single problem with my game minimizing, which leads me to believe that there may be some kind of glitch with Game Booster. Is there some way to prevent the game from minimizing while Game Booster is active? I'd really prefer to play with Game Booster, as it really does help boost my game's performance.

Thank you for your help!

TheKeeper

Archived