IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

False report on Iolo System Mechanic file [ SOLVED by db 1708]

Security 360 continues to indicate Antila.dll is a trojan.agent. I notified IObit and Iolo. This should be resolved soon. I can not get 3 other programs to idenitify a trojan in that file. System Mechanic is loaded on my Laptop running XP and Vista. Security 360 has not found the file to be a trojan on the laptop. My desktop is Windows 7 (64) and the laptop is 32 bit.

Here is the log file.

IObit Security 360

Version:1.4.5.67

Define Version:1706

Time Elapsed:00:12:17

Objects Scanned:89506

Threats Found:1

|Name|Type|Description|ID|

Trojan.Agent, File, C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\Common\Lib\Antila.dll, 12-155

:oops:

Security 360 continues to indicate Antila.dll is a trojan.agent. I notified IObit and Iolo. This should be resolved soon. I can not get 3 other programs to idenitify a trojan in that file. System Mechanic is loaded on my Laptop running XP and Vista. Security 360 has not found the file to be a trojan on the laptop. My desktop is Windows 7 (64) and the laptop is 32 bit.

Here is the log file.

IObit Security 360

Hi cfour

Thank you for your feedback.

Please inform us your products name and version from iolo. You can upload Antila.dll to http://www.wikisend.com and give us the link.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Here is the log file.

IObit Security 360

Hi cfour

OK,this is a FP.

We will solve this issue in our later update definition 1708.

TKS.

Archived