IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

virus protection won't let me download

When I tried to download the latest Gamebooster,1.5 my virus protection,(PC-Cillian won't let me. I't says I'am on a dangerous page and to get off immediately,I never had this with other updates just 1.5.

Also I've found Gamebooster 1.4 doesn't do anything for Microsoft Flight Sim 2004,I have to run it from a cleanboot(msconfig),other games seem to run ok with Gameboster,I have an older rig with an 128 ATI vid card could this be why?I'am also running 1.5 gb rdram.

Also I've heard there are some issues with 1.5 so maybe I'd better stick with 1.4 for a while. Thanks

When I tried to download the latest Gamebooster,1.5 my virus protection,(PC-Cillian won't let me. I't says I'am on a dangerous page and to get off immediately,I never had this with other updates just 1.5.

Also I've found Gamebooster 1.4 doesn't do anything for Microsoft Flight Sim 2004,I have to run it from a cleanboot(msconfig),other games seem to run ok with Gameboster,I have an older rig with an 128 ATI vid card could this be why?I'am also running 1.5 gb rdram.

Also I've heard there are some issues with 1.5 so maybe I'd better stick with 1.4 for a while. Thanks

Hi hurricane3,

Where did you try the downlod the setup file of Game Booster? Please try the links in Game Booster 1.5 is released thread.

There is a glitch in saving of the checked processes in version 1.5, the rest is OK.

One more thing, for GB version 1.5, the function of adding processes/programs in GameBooster.ini file is removed.

Cheers.

Archived