IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Language files for IObit Toolbox

itobe

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest timar.matyas

Re: Language files for IObit Toolbox

I'm working on Hungarian Translation ... Coming soon! // Dolgozom a magyar fordításon, hamarosan feltöltöm nektek :)

• 3 weeks later...

Contact for Translation Tasks.

Hello,

Already started the translation of IObit Toolbox for Portuguese of Brazil, the interface is already translated, I'm just translating the functions

Good evening,

I'm translating the file English.lng for Brazilian Portuguese language.

You want me to send it to the Forum?

Respectfully,

--

May the Lord Jesus, Almighty God, bless and keep you, Amen!

Harley (iObit Forum - username: harleyhav)

Hi Harley

Please read this: http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=39229#post39229

You are also welcome to place your language file attached in your post.

Please read about how in the attachment description thread in Usage of IObit Products

Thank you!

Cheers

solbjerg

Good evening,

I'm translating the file English.lng for Brazilian Portuguese language.

You want me to send it to the Forum?

Respectfully,

--

May the Lord Jesus, Almighty God, bless and keep you, Amen!

Harley (iObit Forum - username: harleyhav)

I started translation for Italian; as soon as possible I'll post the result. Every help is welcome and congratulations to the users who have already completed the translation (i apologize for my not so good english).

I have completed the translation, but in some part it needs to be revised. Nevertheless I attach to this post the translation and an image of the application.

P.S. It seems that some windows don't recognize the translated strings and continue using the English ones.

Italian.zip

Hi lupin

Great job!!

These lines seems to be missing in the Italian language file.

Label_CPU_Usage.Caption=CPU

Label_RAM_USAGE.Caption=RAM

Label_PF_Usage.Caption=Pagefile

Button_Browse.Caption=Browse...

M_Eval_Y=Normally leave to run at start-up

M_Eval_N=Not required or not recommended - typically infrequently used tasks that can be started manually if necessary

M_Eval_X=Definitely not required - probably viruses, spyware, adware or "resource hogs"

M_Necessary=Necessary

M_Optional=Optional

Button_SelectFolder.Caption=Browse...

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. I checked it against version 1.1, - so perhaps that could be the reason??

I have completed the translation, but in some part it needs to be revised. Nevertheless I attach to this post the translation and an image of the application.

P.S. It seems that some windows don't recognize the translated strings and continue using the English ones.

Turkish language file for IObit Toolbox 1.1

Turkish language file for IObit Toolbox 1.1 is attached in a zip file.

Extract it to the Language folder of IObit Toolbox.

Choose Türkçe as the language in Settings dialog box for IObit Toolbox to be in Turkish.

Couple of more missing strings are added.

Enjoy it!

Cheers.

NOTE : There is something wrong with Security Holes Scanner, although it is translated, it is still seen in English.

It was OK in the previous version!

EDIT: Turkish language file updated!

Toolbox1.1_Turkish.zip

Hi enoskype

You are right about the Security hole scanner, it only shows in English I think, but I hadn't noticed because I haven't finished the translation yet - far from it (7,2%), - so I thought that it was just because of that by me -however now I have looked for more strings containing security hole and have not found any I haven't translated, - so you must be right - and IObit must have slipped up there :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Choose Türkçe as the language in Settings dialog box for IObit Toolbox to be in Turkish.

Enjoy it!

Cheers.

NOTE : There is something wrong with Security Holes Scanner, although it is translated, it is still seen in English.

Hi enoskype

I made it work by placing the Danish security holes strings in the English.lng file :-)

This is of course just for fun and a temporary measure.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. Since this is a portable application I suggest that one deletes all language files exept the English.lng and your native .lng file or those you need, to save it from being too byte-heavy.

There is already around 1.5 Mb in the language folder, but the best modus operandi is probably to let IObit supply all available languages, and then you yourself delete all you don't need in the portable .zip file you create. - Or what do you think?

Enjoy it!

Cheers.

Hi solbjerg,

Your finding is great for a temporary solution.

It is interesting that Security Holes Scanner is always reading the English language file strings whatever the language file you are using.

So the procedure is as follows:

• Copy the English language file to the same folder for later usage.
  • Change the whole [securityHolesScanner_Form_SecurityHoles] section of the English language file with your language.
  • Save English language file.
  • Choose your language in the Settings dialog box of IObit Toolbox.
  • Apply, and the GUI of Security Holes Scanner of Toolbox will be in your language.

Your way of using it (with minimum language files) as a portable program is also more effective, as it will need less space, say in a USB flash storage.:grin:

BTW, I don't know why they have not used TR translation file that was supplied to them.:?:

Cheers.

Hi enoskype :-)

They probably saw it as Therapeutic Recreation

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. I am now past 99.000 words in my dictionary (freelang.net) and will from now on stay ahead of the number of viewers that have taken a look at the Usage of IObit Products thread :-)

Hi solbjerg,

Your finding is great for a temporary solution.

It is interesting that Security Holes Scanner is always reading the English language file strings whatever the language file you are using.

So the procedure is as follows:

• Copy the English language file to the same folder for later usage.
  • Change the whole [securityHolesScanner_Form_SecurityHoles] section of the English language file with your language.
  • Save English language file.
  • Choose your language in the Settings dialog box of IObit Toolbox.
  • Apply, and the GUI of Security Holes Scanner of Toolbox will be in your language.

Your way of using it (with minimum language files) as a portable program is also more effective, as it will need less space, say in a USB flash storage.:grin:

BTW, I don't know why they have not used TR translation file that was supplied to them.:?:

Cheers.

Hi sapfir,

Please change:

[scanner_Form_SystemControl_Main]

to

[scanner_SystemControl_FormMain]

It will work, but adjust the length of the words/sentences for the available space for them in that module.

Cheers.

Thank you!