IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Language files for IObit Toolbox

itobe

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

System Control / Usage

Hi

there's a missing command in the Menu Speed section, something like this >>

Button_Firefox_Use_MenuSpeed_Default.Caption=Standard (I tried by myself and it doesn't work :mrgreen:)

http://www.bilderkiste.org/show/original/3129137536768/missing.jpg

GroupBox_Firefox_Use_MenuSpeed.Caption=Menügeschwindigkeit

Label_Firefox_Use_MenuSpeed_Info.Caption=Wähle, wie schnell sich das Drop-Down-Menü öffnen soll, sobald Du die Maus darüber bewegst...

Radio_Firefox_Use_MenuSpeed_UseWinSet.Caption=Windows Standard

Radio_Firefox_Use_MenuSpeed_Click.Caption=Menü nur mit Mausklick öffnen

Radio_Firefox_Use_MenuSpeed_Delay.Caption=Menü nach Mauszeigeverzögerung automatisch öffnen

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5843&d=1282375534

Selam Dostum.. Bir iki acizane küçük önerim olacak.. Zaman zaman çeviriler yaparım Türkçe Dil Dosyaları için. Henüz bir standart oluşmadı bu konuda. Kelimeler hala sözlük karşılığında çevirilmekte. Oysa İngilizce kelimenin karşılığı sözlük anlamı deyilde, AMACI olmalı. En basit ör: '5 files..', '5 dosyalar...' bu yanlış. '5 dosya' Türkçe karşılığı. Türkçe Tools arayüzünde kullanıcı, komutu vermeli diye düşünüyorum. Yani: 'Bulucu, Tarayıcı, Düzeltici' deyilde 'Bul, Tara, Düzelt' gibi. 'Güvenlik Delikleri Tarayıcı' yerine 'Güvenlik Açıklarını Tara' gibi.

Şunuda belirtmeliyimki iobit içerisinde bir TÜRK görmek beni sevindirdi :wink:

Fırsat buldukça bu gruba ve Türk kullanıcılara yardımda bulunmaya çalışıcam..

Başarılar...

Selamlar Ferman!

Selam Dostum,

Hi Ferman,

Since the forum is in English, I'll try to reply in English.

Thanks for your interest in IObit forum, and I am glad to see you here.

I have noted your suggestions and agree that words should be descriptive objective, and infact the Turkish words are used as you described in all IObit products like that, but the Toolbox interface is an exception, as all the links on the GUI opens individual, independent programs, so they are the titles of the names of the small programs included in IObit Toolbox. The commands are in the programs such as Scan, Search, Finish, etc. on the appropriate locations, buttons, links, etc.

Also, the image attached to your post is the very first translation of IObit Toolbox to another language other than English , so a lot has been changed since then. please see and use the attached TR language file THERE for IObit Toolbox 1.1.

Thanks again for your suggestions and looking forward to see you here, helping the users.

FYI, unfortunately I am not from IObit, but a helper user in the the IObit Forum as most of the other users except IObit Team.:-)

All the best.

Iobit Toolbox in Greek lng

hi fiends,

I just complete the translation in Greek lng but i found two bugs for me...First one is that the toolbar dont keep the name that i prefer to see in first place.The image its ok...Second one is that from all the translation that i did the only part that is still displayed in English even that i translated as you will see in Greek is the form about Security Holes.

Much appreciation to all and to your good work.

Greedings from Greece...Vasilis...

ps:another thing is that i dont see and i dont know why the System Control...even in English......

Greek.zip

Hi Vasilis, welcome to the forum.

Please send the file to IObit also.

-For System Control:

Please change:

[scanner_Form_SystemControl_Main]

to

[scanner_SystemControl_FormMain]

-For Security Holes:

Please see posts #34, #36, and #37 of this thread.

It is a bug and concerns all languages.

First one is that the toolbar dont keep the name that i prefer to see in first place.The image its ok...

Yes, it is a bug, a temporary solution is to make a change to the name (For example a space at the beginning or at the end.) and after saving it will show it until next start of IObit Toolbox.

There are many other missing strings in the English language file, so if you go thorough this thread you can find many of them.

The best thing to do is to compare your language file side by side with a complete other language file.

Cheers.

Second one is that from all the translation that i did the only part that is still displayed in English even that i translated as you will see in Greek is the form about Security Holes.

Hi

you should delete the highlighted part first and then try it again ;-)

Form_SecurityHoles.Caption=Σαρωτής Ασφάλειας (Translation by Vasilis Tsatsos)

Greek translation edited (final)

hello again,

this is the final Greek translation for Iobit toolbar 1.1.I follow all the instructions and quotes by friends (Sarakael - enoskype)here but im still have the problem with security holes.The view is still in English.

The job was very difficult because Greek language has so many words that you can use.So i done my best and the result satisfied me and some other friends here in Greece

ps: next week i will start to translate the Iobit beta ASC.

Happy New Year's Eve....:lol:

Greek.zip

Hi again,

The solution to security holes viewing in your language is a temporary one:

So the procedure is as follows:

• Copy the English language file English.lng to the same folder for later usage (Copy of English.lng).
  • Change the whole [securityHolesScanner_Form_SecurityHoles] and [securityHolesScanner_M] section of the English.lng file with your language.
  • Save English language file as English.lng.
  • Restart IObit Toolbox
  • Choose your language in the Settings dialog box of IObit Toolbox.
  • Apply, and the GUI of Security Holes Scanner of Toolbox will be in your language.

Alternative is to leave only your language file in Language folder.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sarakael,

If a translation is accepted by IObit, it may be used in the next release.

It is a must to send the translated language file to IObit directly and a good practice to ask for receipt. :!:

There is no guarantee that the file will be used by IObit, and it is a company policy which translated language to be used and it depends to the # of downloads and # of paid downloads by the countries.

The persistance of the update of the language file is also a factor for the usage of the particular translation. 8:)

My experience is that, when IObit uses a translation file, as long as it is updated in time by the same translator, IObit uses it in future releases. :grin:

I hope, you can find the answer to your question in this post. :wink:

Cheers.

Hi Sarakael,

It is a must to send the translated language file to IObit directly and a good practice to ask for receipt. :!:

The persistance of the update of the language file is also a factor for the usage of the particular translation. 8:)

Hello enoskype :mrgreen:

Thanks for the info.

-complete file was sent to IObit

-receipt requested

Cheers ;-)

• 1 month later...

Hi Sarakael,

All I can find are those below.

[scanner_FixWindows_FormMain]

Label_107.Caption=Fixes Recycle Bin icon, if it doesn't refresh automatically.

Label_201.Caption="Internet Explorer" icon is missing from your desktop.

Label_308.Caption=Automatic Updates are not working for Windows Media Player.

Cheers.

Hi Sarakael,

All I can find are those below.

[scanner_FixWindows_FormMain]

Label_107.Caption=Fixes Recycle Bin icon, if it doesn't refresh automatically.

Label_201.Caption="Internet Explorer" icon is missing from your desktop.

Label_308.Caption=Automatic Updates are not working for Windows Media Player.

Cheers.

Yep, I was afraid that there were no lines for the 'General' tab :cry:

The lines above are a part of the 'Advanced' tab...

Anyway - thanks a lot :wink:

Updates:

System Control tab 'Security' added

[ATTACH]6930[/ATTACH]

• 3 weeks later...