IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

A tricky one

TheViking

This puzzels me a bit. When scanning for spyware, two entries pop up every time in ASC. (see att.)

I let ASC remove them, start a new scan, and voila, there they are again.

Doing a search with explorer does not find them, but ASC does.

Any suggestion what this can be?

Hi Viking

Have you tried to go to Internet options in the control panel and choose

"Beskyttelse af personlige oplysninger" and click on the webside button and place the offending addresses there and block them.

This may possibly mean that you later will have some trouble connecting to their webside later.

Cheers

solbjerg

This puzzels me a bit. When scanning for spyware, two entries pop up every time in ASC. (see att.)

I let ASC remove them, start a new scan, and voila, there they are again.

Doing a search with explorer does not find them, but ASC does.

Any suggestion what this can be?

Hi, Guys!

Well, the cookies are removed. Did that manually. But, ASC still tells me that they're there. I wonder where ASC finds them, or if its some kind of bug, or something.

And, it's only ASC that reports this. Tested with Spybot also, but that came up negative.

Manually I found one in the system. Removed, and have not found them later, but ASC tells me they''re there.

Strange!!

Hi Viking

Do you know the function to override the automatic handling of cookies in Internet Options? Specifically to block or be asked about third party cookies? It is a bit of extra work for a while, but not too bad.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi, Guys!

Well, the cookies are removed. Did that manually. But, ASC still tells me that they're there. I wonder where ASC finds them, or if its some kind of bug, or something.

And, it's only ASC that reports this. Tested with Spybot also, but that came up negative.

Manually I found one in the system. Removed, and have not found them later, but ASC tells me they''re there.

Strange!!

Archived