IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 3.7.0 is released

enoskype

Thanks so much, my ASCPRO was wiped from my laptop and your link reloaded it. It is working perfectly. So nice to see it back on my taskbar. I recommend this to all of my members on my site. It is fantastic and well worth the money to upgrade to PRO. xxx

http://www.aaafta.com/forum/computer-help-discussions/20330-advanced-system-care-what-gem-must-download.html

• 4 weeks later...

oh thank you very much!!

I shoulda seen that coming, right??

I love the Advanced Systemcare myself (I swear by it.)

Not to give a shameless plug but... really, it is exactly wat it says it is!:oops:

There's no hype or bullcrap, it performs the functions claimed, and it's truly free (in that edition of the device). It's not a partial model that only works part way, it does the job in full just like it claims.:mrgreen:

you guys are great. :-)

So... I can just download the ASC in the usual edition, there's no special version for Laptops??

Everyone is equal

So... I can just download the ASC in the usual edition, there's no special version for Laptops??

Yep, there is just one 'edition' for every type of computer.

Also, the Free and Pro version are the same download then the password that was given when the user paid for the Pro version will allow access to the extra functions.

But as you say, all the functions offered in the Free version are fully operational.

Glad you are enjoying it :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Archived