IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Pro 4 Free (probably)

detailer

Possibly

If you hold on to the reg. code and use it after V.4 is released.I don't see why it wouldn't work if you download from IObit or Geeks,unless they have given it a "shelf life",but that's not usually the case.When is V.4 due out anyway?

@IObit-Brazil

Nem os principais contribuidores da IObit sabem se será válida para a versão 4, quando ela sair. Posso te garantir que funciona na versão 3.7.

Creio que o autor do post se precipitou ao postar sobre a versão 4, já que nós mal temos informações sobre ela.

Dher.

Hi guys,

Please give the English translation when you post in a foreign language.

Google translation of above post.

Neither the main contributors of IObit know if it will be valid for version 4, when she quit. I can assure you that works in version 3.7.

I believe the author of the post rushed to post about version 4, since we barely have information about it

Cheers.

Archived