IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

computer crashes with DnF

ragdo14

Well I had gamebooster on gaming mode while i was playing dungeon fighter online but suddenly my computer restarted to install some updates yesterday but gamebooster was still in gaming mode so after the restart i checked gamebooster and there was this new thing all the way down and it said "WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service" so i went to game mode and back but it was gone but anyway after i went back to game mode and started playing dungeon fighter online my computer crashed and went to the black screen where it says start windows on safe mode and junk after getting off the game then after a while i played again and after about 40 minutes the same thing happened but this time in the middle of the game. Any help is appreciated and my computer never started doing this until it restarted while game mode was on.

Hi ragdo

I think I would close down the updating service in the services before running Gamebooster (or close it down through gamebooster) and playing a resource hungry play.

I don't think that running an update while playing a game that runs best if you close down services through Gamebooster is a wise move.

But updating the graphics card sounds like good advice.

Cheers

solbjerg

Well I had gamebooster on gaming mode while i was playing dungeon fighter online but suddenly my computer restarted to install some updates yesterday but gamebooster was still in gaming mode so after the restart i checked gamebooster and there was this new thing all the way down and it said "WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service" so i went to game mode and back but it was gone but anyway after i went back to game mode and started playing dungeon fighter online my computer crashed and went to the black screen where it says start windows on safe mode and junk after getting off the game then after a while i played again and after about 40 minutes the same thing happened but this time in the middle of the game. Any help is appreciated and my computer never started doing this until it restarted while game mode was on.

Hi ragdo14,

The Game Booster would not cause this problem.

For your problem, we suggest you to update your graphics card driver.:razz:

Just to make sure. If my computer shuts down or restarts while in game mode nothing will happen to it?

Hi ragdo14,

If it is a regular shutdown or restart, nothing will happen, but abnormal shutdown (power off, or shutdown by power button when Windows running) may cause problems. Those problems will not be related to Game Booster.

Quote by IObit Guy:

Quote:

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by IObit Guy http://forums.iobit.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif

Game Booster does not touch your hardware or system settings. It only closes background process and services temporarily, so after a reboot, everything will be normal.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cheers.

Hi ragdo14,

If it is a regular shutdown or restart, nothing will happen, but abnormal shutdown (power off, or shutdown by power button when Windows running) may cause problems. Those problems will not be related to Game Booster.

Quote by IObit Guy:

Quote:

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by IObit Guy http://forums.iobit.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif

Game Booster does not touch your hardware or system settings. It only closes background process and services temporarily, so after a reboot, everything will be normal.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cheers.

It was a regular restart but it just had to install some updates to the computer as for the crashing while I play the game i dont know what it is but it started the next day.

Archived