IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ignored security hole partly showing

scrd01

ran security analysis, which found 1 security hole {cumulative update IE8), told it to ignore, (hide) as i have turned it off(ie8). but the next time i ran security analysis it shows 1 found, but on clicking show details its not there,

oops slight snag

360 v1.5 security holes 2.0 beta

w7 home premium

Hi scrd

Yes it is a little confusing. I experienced it too with some updates from Microsoft updates. It reported 6 updates as security holes - they weren't at the time. I hid them too and still got the message that they were there. I deleted them from the ignore list and they were shown again, but the message was still wrong. I ended with doing a clean install and the message about those security holes disappeared.

I suppose the problem started because the check for security holes by chance was run just prior to the update from Microsoft and having found those "holes" it didn't update the result - this can be a glitch in the program.

Cheers

solbjerg

ran security analysis, which found 1 security hole {cumulative update IE8), told it to ignore, (hide) as i have turned it off(ie8). but the next time i ran security analysis it shows 1 found, but on clicking show details its not there,

oops slight snag

360 v1.5 security holes 2.0 beta

w7 home premium

Archived